PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Disabling the TouchFlo Cube?

I think the thread title says most of it already but I am looking for a way to completely disable the TouchFlo cube. I use Wisbar Advance 2 and every time the cube comes up, it freezes the cube on the screen. I can still spin the cube but I cannot get it to go away by sliding the cube down. I can however hit the end call button and it will close the cube but that always causes crazy, and I mean crazy, effects to the WA2 theme I am using and I am forced to either exit WA2 or soft reset.

I don't even use the cube anyway so I was just wondering if there was a way to disable it and keep it from coming up entirely.

(and please, if your answer is "Do not slide your finger up the screen and do not launch the cube, then don't bother posting.)

I have searched for almost an hour with no luck.

Thanks in advance, Dan.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Disabling the TouchFlo Cube?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20218&page=2

-mark
Old 03-06-2008, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Thank you for the VERY fast reply. Much appreciated.

EDIT: The registry tweak works in that thead but the cube still comes up after soft reset but then gets stuck on the screen causing the same effect to WA2.

I am using the 3-sided Vista Cube by Polen. Could that be part of the reason why my cube is still coming up.

Note: After I open the cube and then close it with the end call button after making the reg tweak, the cube no longer comes up but this is only solving half of the problem.

Last edited by DHarvey; 03-06-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP

That's weird. Those Registry edits should work. Maybe it's something with WA2?

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 03-06-2008, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

No I don't think it is something with WA2 because I just hard reset last night and the registry was clean. I only installed WA2 today and I having trouble with the cube since upgrading to 6.1.

EDIT> The problem seems to have just stopped. Thank god. Finally no more cube problems.

Last edited by DHarvey; 03-07-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue