PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 03:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for app that will count ALL SMS in a simple today plugin.

I do believe the title says it all but I am looking for a simple today plugin that will count all SMS, both sent and received. I have unlimited text messaging but I'm just curious about how many text messages I'm actually sending (I know it's ALOT).

I really liked how batterystatus would count my SMS on the today screen but thanks to our 400MHz processors, batterystatus doesn't work anymore.

For the record, I have been on google for the last 45 minutes and have already tried LCMinutesV1.10 and also Efficasoft SMS Counter.v1.0 and was not happy with either of those apps.

Does anyone here have any suggestions? any any all input is and will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Dan.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Looking for app that will count ALL SMS in a simple today plugin.

Why don't you just access your account on the Sprint website? They keep track of all your usage there.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
Why don't you just access your account on the Sprint website? They keep track of all your usage there.
As simple as that sounds, I'm not capable of doing that. I tried creating an account on the sprint site and have tried acessing it over and over again but it will not even let me view anything when I try to login. I get a blank page.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
As simple as that sounds, I'm not capable of doing that. I tried creating an account on the sprint site and have tried acessing it over and over again but it will not even let me view anything when I try to login. I get a blank page.
If you can contact sprint and get this issue fixed you can try this today plugin.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=nueminutes

I have it set up and you can view minutes used/left. I like knowing how many texts i use in a given billing cycle, I'm up to 17k so far this month.
________
Live Sex

Last edited by Scrotum; 09-06-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
If you can contact sprint and get this issue fixed you can try this today plugin.

I have it set up and you can view minutes used/left. I like knowing how many texts i use in a given billing cycle, I'm up to 17k so far this month.
Got it. Works GREAT! Thanks man. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:57 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post

17000, holy hell. I thought the 7000 i do every month was a lot. You must have a lot of friends or one extremely demanding GF.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wldthng842 View Post
17000, holy hell. I thought the 7000 i do every month was a lot. You must have a lot of friends or one extremely demanding GF.
Nicely said. =D>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue