PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2007, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

psvillars is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to psvillars
Sprint Music store files

I just purchased a touch and i decided i'd give the music store a try and downloaded a song worked great but i'd rather use pocket player to play my music, I tried searching but had no luck anyone know of a program that can convert the music store song to something that any player can play? thanks in advance.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:17 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
The music store stores the files in your "account"and provides a link to the music through the music store itself. You do get a PC file download and a music store download of the same song so download it to your PC and move to storage card. Then you can use whatever media player you want
Old 02-13-2008, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung for the "Moment"
Carrier: Sprint

pg2k3 is becoming a great contributor
If the Pocket Player can handle WMA's DRM copy protection or at least has the ability to check and see if the license for the song is installed then it will work. If not then you may be SOL unless anybody else has any ideas.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:16 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Sprint Music store files

this one actually works ripped right of my mogul i included the icon because i am not sure what will happen as far as shortcuts
Attached Files
File Type: zip music store.zip (411.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-16-2008, 06:32 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Sprint Music store files

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg2k3 View Post
If the Pocket Player can handle WMA's DRM copy protection or at least has the ability to check and see if the license for the song is installed then it will work. If not then you may be SOL unless anybody else has any ideas.
Pocket-Tunes 4.1 will play them if there is a license present. www.pocket-tunes.com

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue