PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What does your Touch wear when it goes out?
A Gel 4 5.33%
A Skin 3 4.00%
A Hard Case 0 0%
It will have a Seidio case 5 6.67%
Just a screen protector 25 33.33%
NAKED! 23 30.67%
Just a holster or Leather pouch is enough... 22 29.33%
Mine is loaded... Some sort of case, a screen protector and a holster/pouch... 5 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2007, 05:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Cases, Skins, Gels, Screen Protectors...

Im getting my touch in a few days... and i wanted to know if anyone uses any of the cases made for the touch... such as these... i know people do for the mogul, so just seeing if you do, I want to use the gel things but i DONT want any sorta bezel around the screen for the typing on the keyboard...

Cheaper, but cool looking cases:
http://search.stores.ebay.com/DayDea...968643QQsofpZ0

Touch Gels:
http://stores.ebay.com/3acp_HTC-touc...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I know seidio will have a case out soon, but that case seems like it may cause a pretty thick bezel... i dunno till i get my phone and see how i feel tho...
just asking ahead of time... thanks...
Old 12-13-2007, 06:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
as embarrassing as it may sound I use a wrist strap with a stylus connected to it so i never have to take the one in the phone out, and the screen protector and holster it came with.

i used to use a seidio case for my apache tho... witch didn't have a good belt clip... but it did a good job protecting the phone while it was in the case.... and i didn't have the option of a wrist strap with the apache but my friend had one form seidio that skinned the phone... i think that offers better protection for the phone cuz its always covered but i didn't want anything that would damage the sliding keyboard mechanism, not that I know for sure that it would damage it ... I just didn't want to risk it, im big on preventive ware n tare... why do u i think have a stylus connected to my strap?... anyway im satisfied with my simple wrist strap and holster... but i understand its not idea for everyone...

Last edited by gxnext; 12-13-2007 at 06:55 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
If people have time, can you all post a pic here and there showing the cases and gels and such...
and try to get a side view that will show how much of a bezel the item causes on the phone?

That would be awesome... we could make this a what to put on your phone thread...
Old 12-14-2007, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by divxrippimp View Post
if you look at the cases they look like they wont fit ... if u look at the camera on the touch gel cases and look at ours .. ours is tilted a lil bit so alignment will be off. i bought a silicon case and it doesn't fit right.. i would search something more specific like sprint touch accessories.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Just so everyone knows the poll totals add up to 118.52%
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue