PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 02:43 PM
N00b

vision45 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Audio Manager

Why cant i trim my songs in audio manager for my ringtones?
Old 12-12-2007, 07:43 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Okay this took me awhile to figure out. Its a royal pain.

When you first open it up, click on play and wait a few seconds. It should start playing. Listen for the point in the track you want, then click stop and grab the flag on the left and drag it to the point where it starts. Make sure you keep even pressure on the flag the entire way because as soon as you are done, its going to start playing.

If that's where you want it once the preview starts, wait until it gets to your desired end point again, press stop, then drag the right flag to the left following the same process till you get where you want. Listen to the preview. If the preview is good, hit trim and you're done.

This doesn't work all of the time. Sometimes the program will randomly crash. But if you're persistent, it will work.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:29 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

vision45 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
Okay this took me awhile to figure out. Its a royal pain.

When you first open it up, click on play and wait a few seconds. It should start playing. Listen for the point in the track you want, then click stop and grab the flag on the left and drag it to the point where it starts. Make sure you keep even pressure on the flag the entire way because as soon as you are done, its going to start playing.

If that's where you want it once the preview starts, wait until it gets to your desired end point again, press stop, then drag the right flag to the left following the same process till you get where you want. Listen to the preview. If the preview is good, hit trim and you're done.

This doesn't work all of the time. Sometimes the program will randomly crash. But if you're persistent, it will work.

wat flag r u talkin bout im so confused
Old 12-13-2007, 03:37 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
The bar in the middle of the screen... there are flag looking things on either side.

Its really hard to describe and I'm too lazy to take a screenshot and highlight things... play with it for awhile and you'll get it.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

Cherylad is a n00b
Re: Audio Manager

Mine does not have flags, just the bar that shows where in the song it is playing.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue