PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

kenlewisesq is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I vote for a generic set of animation icons as well. Also, any chance of creating an animation set that works like the swipe animations included with the Pearl icon set? I think that would work very well with the iCube set.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

varunb007 is keeping up the good workvarunb007 is keeping up the good work
Sorry for the silly request, but I want to add a GPS icon to the cube and I need some help. I made the icon in bmp format but I'm not quite sure how to make the highlighted version and how to convert to brn. Can someone either do this for me or tell me how to do it myself?

Thanks!

PS: Icon is attached to this message.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Black Onyx Map Icon.bmp (18.8 KB, 111 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-11-2007, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

Zyphlin is keeping up the good workZyphlin is keeping up the good work
Hey! Nice icon. Check the Cube Configuration sticky thread...I think there is a png to brn file converter in there. Drat...thanks, I should switch all those to png in the zip.

You'd just need to save your icon as a png, then use the converter.

As far as the highlighted version...would have to ask Music
Old 12-11-2007, 12:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: sprint

Razorr69 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorr69 View Post
How do i set weather panel to open when i press the weather button? Also the lock i changed the string to \Program Files\s2us\s2u2.exe and i get an error "cannot be opened". Also i change my file explorer to string to \Program Files\Resco Explorer\Explorer.exe and nothing happens. And the SMS button takes me to the messaging page just like the mail button. Also how do i change the browser to opera? I'm totally new to this but i thought i was changing the right things but obviosuly not.Any help would be great thanks.

Edit i got the lock to work with those settings had to do a soft reset.But the others are still a nogo.
Anyone help with these
Old 12-11-2007, 12:57 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeus_d3 View Post
Is it me, or is the carbon theme not showing up on the size of the cube that has Comms as the top left icon?
You are correct. I used the wrong icons for the bottom of that side. Sorry. I've re-posted the CAB with correct icon paths. Re-install and the Carbon will come back.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 12-11-2007, 01:06 PM

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunb007 View Post
Sorry for the silly request, but I want to add a GPS icon to the cube and I need some help. I made the icon in bmp format but I'm not quite sure how to make the highlighted version and how to convert to brn. Can someone either do this for me or tell me how to do it myself?

Thanks!

PS: Icon is attached to this message.
Here you go. They're named globe.brn and globe_HL.brn

Put them in the \My Documents\iCube\Icons folder and then change the
IconPath and IconPressPath in the registry for whatever app you want them to be for.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GlobeIcon.zip (6.9 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-11-2007, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
You are correct. I used the wrong icons for the bottom of that side. Sorry. I've re-posted the CAB with correct icon paths. Re-install and the Carbon will come back.
Yep....that fixed it. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

abrookerhs is a n00b
Music... how bout a Windows Live Messenger Icon? This is great stuff... It can only get better ... great progress so far!!! THANKS
Old 12-11-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
How do i set weather panel to open when i press the weather button? Also the lock i changed the string to \Program Files\s2us\s2u2.exe and i get an error "cannot be opened". Also i change my file explorer to string to \Program Files\Resco Explorer\Explorer.exe and nothing happens. And the SMS button takes me to the messaging page just like the mail button. Also how do i change the browser to opera? I'm totally new to this but i thought i was changing the right things but obviosuly not.Any help would be great thanks.

Edit i got the lock to work with those settings had to do a soft reset.But the others are still a nogo.
When you say Weather Panel, is that a program or are you talking about the tab in the HTC Home Plugin?

All button paths have to be changed from the registry until the Configure tool comes out.

HKLM>Software>HTC>Biotouch>CustAPLauncher>App0-App11 to change button settings on the 4th side.

HKLM>Software>HTC>Biotouch>APLauncher>App0-App11 to change button settings on the 3rd side.

The value "Path" is the Program path. Look for the exe in File Explorer and write down exactly where it is. Eveything including spaces and Capital letters has to be exact for the Path to be correct.

As far as the SMS button, Create a new String Value in APLauncher>App10 named Param

Set the value of Param to be -service "SMS"

It will then point to the SMS mailbox.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrookerhs View Post
Music... how bout a Windows Live Messenger Icon? This is great stuff... It can only get better ... great progress so far!!! THANKS
Do you prefer a color for the background?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue