PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch CDMA + GPS
Carrier: Bell

Torob is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My vogue is almost bye bye

First the USB problems, which i painfully yet temporarily fixed, making charging a bitch but possible... then all the case broke, and now the screen broke... the phone is ghetto and even though parts of the screen work, and the broken part is the start button which i can still click using digitizer... it's in need of being replaced

I'm broke, and still got some time left on the contract, any ideas for a cheap phone to replace this while keeping some nice functionality?

My vogue has unlimited browsing / INTERNET which is why i love it, and because of the flexibility of the phone itself, its awesome to use...
Anyway i can use another phone and still be happy? thnks
Old 04-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: My vogue is almost bye bye

I suggest you look for a used vogue on ebay with a clean esn.
A used one should be pretty cheap.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

what do you mean clean esn? how would i know/check
Old 04-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Well, I mean a phone that can be reactivated. Some phones that are for sale have been reported lost or stolen and thus can't be reactivated legally. Usually, reputable sellers will state clearly that the esn is clean or bad. Bad esn phones can only legally be used for parts. Look for one that is branded for your carrier to make things easiest.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

google only popped up i think one phone, for sprint but clean esn..
Old 04-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

There you go! You should be able to find more. Good Luck in your search Bro! Maybe someone on this site would sell you one.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah, i think it might be time to switch phones... I'll call bell and see if they can do anything...
Old 04-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torob
Yeah, i think it might be time to switch phones... I'll call bell and see if they can do anything...
Dude someone just posted in the bargain trader forum wanting to buy a vogue and darrenwlsn1 responded and sold this guy his so maybe you could try the same thing.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I can't post in there for some reason
Old 04-11-2010, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Just called bell, they want $200+ for repair... and im out of warranty so nothing i can do...
my contract has 1 year left

I gotta call tomorrow morning to find out termination fee, or if i can get another 3 year (probably won't do that) with another phone... etc.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue