PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mahlon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need a relocker for the 6900

I am in desperate need for a relocker that will work for the 6900 on Sprint.

I also need the Sprint 2.x radio and a 3.x radio
Old 03-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Need a relocker for the 6900

Just flash the shipped sprint rom. You really don't need to relock. If you really want to relock then you'll have to run the .40 unlocker and then flash the stock rom which will downgrade your spl back to the shipped state. Read the unlocker thread in the upgrade forum.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work

Like what horndoc said, you don't have to relock the phone. Sprint reps don't bother to check the bootloader version. If you're selling it, I'm sure the person getting it will enjoy not having to unlock it before putting a custom rom.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

seriosuly ive returned my phone with android flashed on it
no one has said anything yet haha
Old 03-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mahlon is a n00b

Ok so here is my problem. I didnt wanna say this from the getgo because I dont know how this forum handles things like this...

I was gonna sell my phone to a friend. He did something with the ESN, decided he didn't want it, and then gave me back to me with the esn all messed up. He told me I need those things to get the ESN back to normal. I know my way around these phones pretty well, since ive been using them since the 6600. However, this is a little out of my league. I know if I can get the software I need I will be able to get this back to normal, just need a little help finding the software and a little instruction.

Like I said, if you guys cant help me because of policies on this situation, just delete this post and i'll try to find the info somewhere else, no problem... just need a little help with this.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlon View Post
Ok so here is my problem. I didnt wanna say this from the getgo because I dont know how this forum handles things like this...

I was gonna sell my phone to a friend. He did something with the ESN, decided he didn't want it, and then gave me back to me with the esn all messed up. He told me I need those things to get the ESN back to normal. I know my way around these phones pretty well, since ive been using them since the 6600. However, this is a little out of my league. I know if I can get the software I need I will be able to get this back to normal, just need a little help finding the software and a little instruction.

Like I said, if you guys cant help me because of policies on this situation, just delete this post and i'll try to find the info somewhere else, no problem... just need a little help with this.
I don't have time right now but if you can wait till the weekend I can get in a chat session and help you with this. But answer these for me.
Does it currently have a working ROM?
What network is it going back onto?
Is it a GPS radio right now?
Did you kick your friends butt for the 2nd degree felony they committed?

Also does it have an MEID?

Here is some reading material for ya also. http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...&gl=us&strip=0

Last edited by whitey10tc; 03-18-2010 at 04:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mahlon is a n00b

That would be amazing. If you have AIM, I use that a lot.

Does it currently have a working ROM? Yes, It's the latest stock from the HTC website.

What network is it going back onto? Sprint.

Is it a GPS radio right now? Yes

Did you kick your friends butt for the 2nd degree felony they committed? Haha, whatever he does with it on his free time is his own business, but yeah I definitely wasn't too happy receiving it back like this.

Also does it have an MEID? It didn't come stock with one if thats what your asking.

I'm going over that info now, anywhere I can get this software I need? I'm assuming this post has been deleted from the original forums since its from google cache...

Also, is this Windows 7 64 bit comparable? I have XP Mode, but thats been annoying for me to use, and doesn't work 100%

Last edited by mahlon; 03-18-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlon View Post
That would be amazing. If you have AIM, I use that a lot.

Does it currently have a working ROM? Yes, It's the latest stock from the HTC website.

What network is it going back onto? Sprint.

Is it a GPS radio right now? Yes

Did you kick your friends butt for the 2nd degree felony they committed? Haha, whatever he does with it on his free time is his own business, but yeah I definitely wasn't too happy receiving it back like this.

Also does it have an MEID? It didn't come stock with one if thats what your asking.

I'm going over that info now, anywhere I can get this software I need? I'm assuming this post has been deleted from the original forums since its from google cache...

Also, is this Windows 7 64 bit comparable? I have XP Mode, but thats been annoying for me to use, and doesn't work 100%
Good it looks as though you are half way there. For the software I have all of it somewhere in my 4shaed, as for the google cache the original site mobile-files.com no longer exists that's why it's in cache.

It's best if you have access to an XP machine as all the software drivers etc where originally for XP.
Yes I have AIM
My AIM ID is whitey10tc@gmail.com

A lot of it we won't need to do because your buddy already did for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mahlon is a n00b

I'm gonna be available for the rest of the night if you get back on here tonight.. Or whenever is good for you. I do thank you for offering to help me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue