PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6900
Carrier: Verizon

arianhojat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any program for this scenario while Phone app up?

Basically i look up something on the internet to find its phone number...
3 scenarios happen...

1. phone number is in correct format so IE or sometimes other browsers recognize it and i can click on it and call...

2. its in an image so can't just click on it. Have to manually remember or go to Notes app write it down a few digits i can remember there. then Confirm back in IE a few times while writing the number if thats def the number (cause can't remember 7 digits if Im a lil' tipsy hehe). then switch between that + Phone app and call it. You cannot switch between putting a few digits in the Phone app then back to IE to get the rest, cause the digits entered suck. So hence i use Notes app as a medium

3. Would be nice if there was a way where you can overlay a number you want to call over the Phone app. or right click on the number in Notes to dial it somehow.

[4. use Microsoft Voice to just try to call the number while u looking at it in IE, but i may be at a loud venue so hence why i dont use this]
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue