PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

dtmorgwsu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
XV6900 Unlock from sd card

I need help unlocking my XV 6900 from the sd card. I have followed every tutorial and guide that I can find on both XDA and here on ppcgeeks. No matter what I try I get to the white loading screen when running the .41 coke unlocker.

I have let the loading screen go for more than an hour and i dont know what i have done wrong.

Steps I have taken:
1. Formatted three different SD Cards to Fat 32, Lexmark 1GB, Sandisk 1GB, and Sandisk 4 GB (I know the SDHC shouldn't work but I thought it was worth a try).

2. Put the VOGUIMG.nbh onto the root of all the SD Cards. The VOGUIMG.nbh being extracted from the coke .41 unlocker.

3. Entered bootloader and with all three SD Cards it appears to try to unlock but will hang on the white loading screen until I reset the phone.

My XV 6900 is running stock WM 6.1 with the 3.37.38 Radio.

I'm trying to use this guide http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78560 to unlock my phone for standalone gps.

The reason that I can't just use the active sync way is because I have a mac, and a PPC mac at that.

Thanks,
Dtmorgwsu
Old 02-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: XV6900 Unlock from sd card

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmorgwsu View Post
I need help unlocking my XV 6900 from the sd card. I have followed every tutorial and guide that I can find on both XDA and here on ppcgeeks. No matter what I try I get to the white loading screen when running the .41 coke unlocker.

I have let the loading screen go for more than an hour and i dont know what i have done wrong.

Steps I have taken:
1. Formatted three different SD Cards to Fat 32, Lexmark 1GB, Sandisk 1GB, and Sandisk 4 GB (I know the SDHC shouldn't work but I thought it was worth a try).

2. Put the VOGUIMG.nbh onto the root of all the SD Cards. The VOGUIMG.nbh being extracted from the coke .41 unlocker.

3. Entered bootloader and with all three SD Cards it appears to try to unlock but will hang on the white loading screen until I reset the phone.

My XV 6900 is running stock WM 6.1 with the 3.37.38 Radio.

I'm trying to use this guide http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78560 to unlock my phone for standalone gps.

The reason that I can't just use the active sync way is because I have a mac, and a PPC mac at that.

Thanks,
Dtmorgwsu
I would first recommend that you read this thread the entire thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370 if you want GPS you will need to use the 2.31 unlocker the .41 is for non GPS
Quote:
0.41 Version (this one has overwrite protection like the 2.31, but is non GPS)
Use this one if you are not currently using/flashing a GPS radio/rom.
(not fully installed correctly until you see 0.41.CoKe)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
coke unlocker, sd, unlock, vogue, xv6900