PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: metropcs

daveb272 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
unbrick vogue

does anybody have a way to unbrick a vogue? it will not load the os. I already have thecokemans 2.31 and when i start it up using the bootloader methodm it stays there, saying usb, however i cant use any ruu. I tried to use the sd card an loaded a rom on it, not in a folder. i tried just the nbh, and then i tried all of the files in the rom download. nothing gets me past the bootloader. am i doing anything wrong?
Old 02-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: metropcs
Threadstarter

daveb272 is a n00b
Re: unbrick vogue

Thanks to the cokeman from another coke man. you are the man!!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (hopefully)
Carrier: Bell

csifan29 is a n00b

What was the solution?? My Touch has the same problem. I can't load any OS....
Old 03-07-2010, 03:44 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csifan29
What was the solution?? My Touch has the same problem. I can't load any OS....
Have you unlocked yet?
What does it say on the screen when you put it in bootloader?
What have you done so far?
Old 03-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Lurker

csifan29 is a n00b

Haven't unlocked it because it won't connect to Active Sync and I'm not sure there is another way to unlock it if it's not connected?? When I put it in bootloader it says the following:

VOGU100
SPL-2.01.0000
CPLD-11

and at the bottom it says serial until I plug it into my computer and it changes to USB.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by csifan29 View Post
Haven't unlocked it because it won't connect to Active Sync and I'm not sure there is another way to unlock it if it's not connected?? When I put it in bootloader it says the following:

VOGU100
SPL-2.01.0000
CPLD-11

and at the bottom it says serial until I plug it into my computer and it changes to USB.
Put into bootloader plug it in and flash your carriers shipped ROM from this page http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=19071 then start over and follow the directions to a T. If you follow them exactly and unplug and plug right back in when prompted you won't have a problem.
Quote:
Note: 3 Color screen is stuck in bootloader NOT "bricked"; just flash a stock rom exe
Old 03-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Lurker

csifan29 is a n00b

Bell ROM doesn't work from there, but I found it on the HTC site. It goes through all the steps to 100%, congrats screen, and it still won't load with the original OS, still getting stuck on HTC screen....any pointers/recommendations?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Bell ROM doesn't work from there, but I found it on the HTC site. It goes through all the steps to 100%, congrats screen, and it still won't load with the original OS, still getting stuck on HTC screen....any pointers/recommendations?
Another pointer now flash either a Non-GPS or GPS radio, depends on what the bell ROM should have. I believe it's GPS. What radio version does it show on the first boot screen bottom right corner in red next to the r
Old 03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Lurker

csifan29 is a n00b

Beside "r" it says 3.42.50, make sense?? I think my phone is fried to be honest.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Beside "r" it says 3.42.50, make sense?? I think my phone is fried to be honest.

You are OK.
Many many people have been in your shoes...
Like whitey said just try to flash again to stock.

Then follow the directions to a T...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue