PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtbear57
yes I have done a hard reset... as usual I have done most of these procedures repeatedly.... and that could be part of the problem...

Seems there was another step along with Un locking .... b4 ... running the rom
You're gonna have to give us more info if you want help. What do you want to do? What is your intention?
Old 01-19-2010, 01:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Question Re: Sprint Vogue troubles AGAIN flashing at 29% then stopping???

OK this is a

Sprint vogue 6900
MP6900SP

It came with win 6.1 I attempted to load 6.5 on it about a month ago... and I locked up the phone to the point where SPRINT and others where telling me the phone was an "expensive paper weight"... TMZ, from this site ... assisted me (via my wifes phone) and got the phone running back to factory... in like just a few minutes...

In the meanwhile I sucessfully loaded ::: ( not sure which one but a 6.5 rom ) and it worked fine for the MEANWHILE like a month .... OK...

Then a couple days ago... I decided to see if I could load another 6.5 rom on .... to fix small issues with the other one like 'titanium weather' etc.

from that point on I have not been able to flash the factory rom or put any other roms on the phone except:::

23506_v4
( a 6.5 rom )
from where I cant remember at this point

this rom will load and seems to run fine for a short time then it RESTARTs the PHONE.... repeatedly....

And, that is where I am at in this moment.... 10:51pm on a MONDAY night here....
Old 01-19-2010, 01:52 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b
Re: Sprint Vogue troubles AGAIN flashing at 29% then stopping???

Shooooot sorry my INTENTION is at this point to simple get a running phone... and perhaps... just stick with 6.1 to run my basic needs... google maps .... microsoft myphone ....etc
Old 01-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Ok, that helps!
I suggest you put it in bootloader and run the 2.31 unlocker like you would flash a rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

Ok, that helps!
I suggest you put it in bootloader and run the 2.31 unlocker like you would flash a rom.
Is that going to work? I beleive the unlocker needs an active sync connection to install properly.
But I do agree needs to flash the unlocker again.
Also double check that you have a GPS radio 3.##.## and that you have flashed a GPS ROM.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:14 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

Ok, that helps!
Is that going to work? I beleive the unlocker needs an active sync connection to install properly.
But I do agree needs to flash the unlocker again.
Also double check that you have a GPS radio 3.##.## and that you have flashed a GPS ROM.
It should work if he extracts the unlocker to an empty folder and runs the RomUpdateUtility.exe in that folder.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:32 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Just got off the phone with kevtbear57, I think it's his battery. I linked him to a rom I had to see if this is his problem. He's going to let us no...
Old 01-19-2010, 02:43 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Old 01-19-2010, 02:50 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

kevtbear57 is a n00b

This ROM ran great phone back to factory.... and the batter indicator is showing a full charge but I will watch it over time.....TMZ.... saves my ass again...THANXXXX
Old 01-19-2010, 02:54 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtbear57 View Post
This ROM ran great phone back to factory.... and the batter indicator is showing a full charge but I will watch it over time.....TMZ.... saves my ass again...THANXXXX
Thanks ... But it was a group thing... I don't take all the credit.. Thanks for all the help here from are 6900 guys... Thanks T M Z
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
vogue