PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

n5bail is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 11/23/09]NagROM for Vogue[WM6.5.3 Build 28002][V0.13 & V3.13]

What keyboard are you using. I've tried this one and another:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542117

and

I view the keyboard and it seems functional but it the text doesn't display where it's supposed to be.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bail View Post
What keyboard are you using. I've tried this one and another:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542117

and

I view the keyboard and it seems functional but it the text doesn't display where it's supposed to be.
Well, I don't use the Vogue anymore as I am on the TP2, but I used TouchPal mainly.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

n5bail is a n00b

For sure. It runs really fast but I can't get a keyboard to correctly install and sometimes I cannot get it to wake up and have to soft reset.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

TouchPal installs fine on my Vogue. Also, you could try PCM Keyboard or Swype or Fingerboard. Unfortunately, I believe the wake up issue is with MS.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

28011 going up now. Enjoy!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: wm
Carrier: Verizon

Saitek is a n00b

I managed to get a Sprint HTC Touch and I have the Verizon service, can I just use your rom and then run Verizon provisioning cab and manage to get it to where it can be activated on Verizon?

It currently is burned with the NfsFan version 17 carrier independent rom, but for some reason it still says Sprint under the clock on the titanium page. I also don't see any pri or prl files in setup even though I ran the verizon provisioning cab.

I need the phone to be able to mms/work for internet as well as a phone on the Verizon network.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitek View Post
I managed to get a Sprint HTC Touch and I have the Verizon service, can I just use your rom and then run Verizon provisioning cab and manage to get it to where it can be activated on Verizon?

It currently is burned with the NfsFan version 17 carrier independent rom, but for some reason it still says Sprint under the clock on the titanium page. I also don't see any pri or prl files in setup even though I ran the verizon provisioning cab.

I need the phone to be able to mms/work for internet as well as a phone on the Verizon network.
Doubtful that everything will work fine. I know hooking up to Verizon is possible, but I don't know the details. Do a search on Google and you will find it. I've looked it up before.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][Updated 12/12/09]NagROM for Vogue[WM6.5.5 Build 28011][V0.14 & V3.14]

23518 going up now guys! Enjoy.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/9/10]NagROM for Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.15 & V3.15][Generic

Nagrom is the reply in outlook "reply to all" as default? I do want to thank you for releasing this ROM I do know you currently have a Touch Pro 2 as your main phone.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][Updated 1/9/10]NagROM for Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.15 & V3.15][Generic

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
Nagrom is the reply in outlook "reply to all" as default? I do want to thank you for releasing this ROM I do know you currently have a Touch Pro 2 as your main phone.
You are welcome. I will let you know about the email after I use the ROM today. Built it last night, uploaded it, and then went to bed
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development