PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   [ROM][Finished 4/28/10]NagROM Touch[WM6.5.5 Build 23551][V0.19 Bare & V3.19 Manila] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81889)

kasim 09-17-2009 08:29 PM

Re: [ROM][Updated 9/16/09]NagROM[WM6.5.1 Build 23049]Base & Custom[Carrier Generic]

Any one can recommend a good battery plugin to show percentage or more bars?
Tried to use OLD one "ariel battery monitor" from xda, but the task bar on new builds is mach smaller.

Thanx all.

BenRivera 09-17-2009 09:19 PM

Re: [ROM][Updated 9/16/09]NagROM[WM6.5.1 Build 23049]Base & Custom[Carrier Generic]

I am getting inconsistant 'Network Busy, try again later', on Verizon. Is anyone else running into this on both 0.6 and 1.6

fhero 09-17-2009 10:27 PM

Love the v.06 ROM!

If possible to cook in next v0.7:
Camera-cabs wouldn't work when i tried installing it.
Task Manager-convienence
Pocket RAR-optional,just the best un-zip program for mobile
RegEdit- Great for us tweakers

I realize that most of these can be installed via cab but these would be considered gold standards and everyone pretty much uses them. Just an idea. 8)

1loudsvt 09-17-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fhero (Post 1174983)
Love the v.06 ROM!

Task Manager-convienence

I realize that most of these can be installed via cab but these would be considered gold standards and everyone pretty much uses them. Just an idea. 8)

try 1.6 it has some of that built in
as far as i know there is no working task manager for 6.5.1 other than the standalone ones like the built in one.

Nagrom Nniuq 09-18-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuushin (Post 1173962)
I've been testing your ROM and it's very nice work indeed.

I have a couple questions:

• Do you think it's possible to get the HTC Task Manager working correctly though? I have it installed but the icon shows under the clock on the top bar. Having no task manager is really a problem for me, and the HTC one was pretty good.
  • How about the HTC Cube (Biotouch)
  • Is there any way to change the start menu to a more standard one?
  • I've installed the camera package, but I can't bind the camera to the camera button. (The button doesn't show up in the button settings. In fact, there's not a single button that shows up there.)
Thanks for your work!

1. The HTC Task Manager will not work again until HTC releases a fix for 6.5.1 which probably won't happen until next year at the earliest. Even though you have it installed, it will not actually close any programs. It just minimizes them.

2. I have no plans to include the HTC Cube (Sorry).

3. What do you mean by "more standard"?

4. I don't have this problem, so I don't know how to help you or fix it for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasim (Post 1174568)
Any one can recommend a good battery plugin to show percentage or more bars?
Tried to use OLD one "ariel battery monitor" from xda, but the task bar on new builds is mach smaller.

Thanx all.

It's tricky right now because things that modify the taskbar screw things up if they are not specifically for these latest builds of 6.5.1. Try finding and using some themes built for 23041 or later, or build your own icon. You can use no2chem's battery driver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fhero (Post 1174983)
Love the v.06 ROM!

Task Manager-convienence

None of that will go into the 0.x ROMs. The good news is that it is all in the 1.x ROMs. Read the front page.

Nagrom Nniuq 09-18-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenRivera (Post 1174714)
I am getting inconsistant 'Network Busy, try again later', on Verizon. Is anyone else running into this on both 0.6 and 1.6

You do have the carrier CAB installed right? I'm not on Verizon but that is the only thing I can think of.

BenRivera 09-18-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq (Post 1175655)
You do have the carrier CAB installed right? I'm not on Verizon but that is the only thing I can think of.

After I flash and get past the first time boot options, I use the Verizon cab off the first page. Then reboot and do the *228 Verzion update call and reboot again. I can receive calls without issue, but making calls is a problem.

Tsuushin 09-18-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq (Post 1175653)
3. What do you mean by "more standard"?

I mean the regular start menu found in 6.1. It shows the last used programs and as such it's a lot faster to use compared to the new thumb-optimized one in 6.5.

Anyone know of an easy way to switch between applications now that HTC Task Manager doesn't work anymore? I loved it specifically because it allowed that very easily. I don't mind too much if I can't close an app easily though.

wooptiewoous 09-18-2009 10:52 AM

Anyone know of an easy way to switch between applications now that HTC Task Manager doesn't work anymore? I loved it specifically because it allowed that very easily. I don't mind too much if I can't close an app easily though.[/QUOTE]

my taskman works on the 49 build you just remove clock off the taskbar or it sits on top of it

Lmiller1708 09-18-2009 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by wooptiewoous (Post 1176089)
Anyone know of an easy way to switch between applications now that HTC Task Manager doesn't work anymore? I loved it specifically because it allowed that very easily. I don't mind too much if I can't close an app easily though.

Try TaskFacade4 it work well for me. I just assigned to my camera button.:evil4: