PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 8/2/09] WDM's MEGA ROM 2 w/ SYS 23016

Ok, I've run into a problem and I'm still trying to narrow it down. When I go to install my programs using sashimi they all install, then the phone reboots, then it locks up completely and I have to hard reset. I haven't figured out which program causes this or if it is reacting to sashimi . All the programs and sashimi I have used on my ROM before with no problem.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

heresfitz is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [UPDATED 8/2/09] WDM's MEGA ROM 2 w/ SYS 23016

This ROM is awsome! 2 little problems; it send 2 txt msg everytime I send a txt and can't get Titanium Weather to work? Also cannot make changes to M2d, if you make changes it will not launch again...

Last edited by heresfitz; 08-04-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

AcuraTLSFan is a n00b

It seems like PPCGeeks FTP is down...any alternate download links?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Mikedav is becoming a great contributor

Tried V2. The menus are still messed up for me at least. I do like the app and speed is still good. Whats in your mind for the menu. Also, M2d customizer doesn't work for either. New version required? Keep going, you're still DM!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

So i was scanning the m2d v2 thread on xda and found this posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanmmj View Post
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCMenus] "EnableManilaCheck"=dword:00000000
to make menu enhancements work with or without manila

Also, i have installed the base files fine and m2d is up and running but, next i disabled it and tried to install some added functionallity cabs and started with Dshow cab, well when i try to install the Dshow cab and it says unsuccessful every time, and i even tried using the sdk version has. And even though it says needed for audio manager to work, my audio manager seems to still work

I figured out what all the enhancements do but the menu enhancement isnt working properly for me bring up a blank menu

and if a may make a suggestion, on the USBtoPC menu if you could add the connect as a disk drive that is probably one of the most missed things for me right now.

Last edited by Masterface7; 08-05-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

Man I forgot just how much I like WDM ROMs. I'm really digging this ROM. Haven't tried GPS but everything else works perfect. I did notice I couldn't set the weather in Manilla but I don't use it anyway. I use Titanium. Thanks man.

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 08-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know you are on vaca WDM but I've been testing this out a bunch and run into a bunch of stability problems. (Had to go back to NFS's ROM)

1. When I install Opera and try to run it, Opera freezes on loading and will not load.
2. When I install a reskinned taskbar, the start menu stops working and none of the icons on the taskbar show up.
3. When I try to install any of the other HTC Mega CABs (ie phone canvas, volume, etc), the phone locks up completely and has to be hard reset.

All in all, the ROM seems to run completely fine, quick, responsive, and smooth, until I try to install anything. Dunno what is causing that, but I hope my info helps.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH 6900

wizard is a n00b

Liking this rom a lot. Sprint Navigation works perfectly as does google maps.

Love the home screen. This + Android = WIN!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

remember this stuff has a long way to go before its finished and its not even for our device
Old 08-06-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

bx718bklyn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I know you are on vaca WDM but I've been testing this out a bunch and run into a bunch of stability problems. (Had to go back to NFS's ROM)

1. When I install Opera and try to run it, Opera freezes on loading and will not load.
2. When I install a reskinned taskbar, the start menu stops working and none of the icons on the taskbar show up.
3. When I try to install any of the other HTC Mega CABs (ie phone canvas, volume, etc), the phone locks up completely and has to be hard reset.

All in all, the ROM seems to run completely fine, quick, responsive, and smooth, until I try to install anything. Dunno what is causing that, but I hope my info helps.

i have the same problems
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Tags
m2d, mega, rom, sys, wdm