PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SYS & XIP Updates 23052

PPCKitchen Sys update thanks to Da_G 23052

sys http://cid-0d316441be87b15a.skydrive...52^_Common.rar

dpi http://cid-0d316441be87b15a.skydrive...6DPI^_0409.rar

attached also xip lzx and untouched xip
Attached Files
File Type: rar 23052LZX +UNTOUCHED xip.rar (1.93 MB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 09-19-2009 at 12:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:22 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: SYS & XIP Updates

thanks for 23022 xip,Ill test it

Last edited by vin255764; 08-06-2009 at 03:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks to pyrorob for finding this here is a dummy fwupdate package, also PACKAGE_MEGA_Menu_Enhancement does not seem to work without manila2D running, but i think i have found a reg key by hex editing CUIHandler.dll i came across this:\

.H.T.C.M.a.n.i.l.a.2.D...M.a.n.i.l.a.....E.n.a.b.l .e.M.a.n.i.l.a.C.h.e.c.k...S.o.f.t.w.a.r.e.\.H.T.C .\.\.H.T.C.M.e.n.u.s.........

so i added this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCMenus]
"EnableManilaCheck"=dword:0

to the .rgu in that package and it seems to work now need someone else to verify tho
Attached Files
File Type: rar APPS_DummyFWUPDATE.rar (16.5 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
thanks to pyrorob for finding this here is a dummy fwupdate package, also PACKAGE_MEGA_Menu_Enhancement does not seem to work without manila2D running, but i think i have found a reg key by hex editing CUIHandler.dll i came across this:\

.H.T.C.M.a.n.i.l.a.2.D...M.a.n.i.l.a.....E.n.a.b.l .e.M.a.n.i.l.a.C.h.e.c.k...S.o.f.t.w.a.r.e.\.H.T.C .\.\.H.T.C.M.e.n.u.s.........

so i added this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCMenus]
"EnableManilaCheck"=dword:0

to the .rgu in that package and it seems to work now need someone else to verify tho
I will test, but what is the fwupdate for?
Old 07-31-2009, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I will test, but what is the fwupdate for?
im not to sure but it with the dummy one it gives back almost 2 meg of space
at a guess maybe FirmWare update? maybe ?

Need PACKAGE_MEGA_HTCFramework as MDPL.dll is a dependency for PACKAGE_MEGA_Menu_Enhancement

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 07-31-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
im not to sure but it with the dummy one it gives back almost 2 meg of space
at a guess maybe FirmWare update? maybe ?

Need PACKAGE_MEGA_HTCFramework as MDPL.dll is a dependency for PACKAGE_MEGA_Menu_Enhancement
lol....Alien, I have ported everything....

I'm having an issue with the Messaging tab on the 2DM....it always shows 1/**

And both the Messaging, email, album, and Music tab don't show arrows? Is it suppose to be like that?

And also do you have a problem when you press the new message button the lower left corner of it is black?

These are the only problems I have left now....
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
lol....Alien, I have ported everything....

I'm having an issue with the Messaging tab on the 2DM....it always shows 1/**

And both the Messaging, email, album, and Music tab don't show arrows? Is it suppose to be like that?

And also do you have a problem when you press the new message button the lower left corner of it is black?

These are the only problems I have left now....

umm i dont use manilla , so i dont know about those problems sorry

i just noticed you posted a mega rom and saw you had the same boot up ram as i did, thought it was just me lol, isnt that atrocious 54%

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 07-31-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
umm i dont use manilla , so i dont know about those problems sorry

i just noticed you posted a mega rom and saw you had the same boot up ram as i did, thought it was just me lol, isnt that atrocious 54%
Yea dude....it's killing me

lol, and the SYS arent doing no better with thier memory leaks....so I'm averaging around 62%-64%

And the battery is taking some effect too...

But have you figured out how to get EZInput working or the Vibrations for TouchOptions to work?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yea dude....it's killing me

lol, and the SYS arent doing no better with thier memory leaks....so I'm averaging around 62%-64%

And the battery is taking some effect too...

But have you figured out how to get EZInput working or the Vibrations for TouchOptions to work?
ezinput is working for me didnt have to do anything to it, striaght out of the box, good to go, the vibrations no havent got them going yet , have you got the sys for the mega?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
ezinput is working for me didnt have to do anything to it, striaght out of the box, good to go, the vibrations no havent got them going yet , have you got the sys for the mega?
Nope, Da_G said it was one that was already posted in his thread...

But you got the EZINput working, like Compact, QWERTY, and Phonekeypad?

I can only get QWERTY to work and no vibrations from it....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development