PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ
Threadstarter

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SYS & XIP Updates

yeah well that didnt go so well froze up on setup your device screen lol, do you know if mmmap.dll is device specific? do you have xip for htc mega? im not having much luck with the ezi input either

Old 08-01-2009, 01:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I dont have anything but what dag posted....

and I take back what I said....I cant get menu enhancement working at all anymore lmao...

I mean the only thing I changed was UPX'ing some .exes....I change them back and it still doesnt work

I give up...going back to rhodium's (the exact same thing anyways)

EDIT: Spoke too soon....forgot to recmod some dlls....

Last edited by Whosdaman; 08-01-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mmmap.dll, coredll.dll, commctrl.dll we need access to these .dll files
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
mmmap.dll, coredll.dll, commctrl.dll we need access to these .dll files
damn 3 of them....I'll talk to some folks I know to see if they know anything about them
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
damn 3 of them....I'll talk to some folks I know to see if they know anything about them
mmmap.dll and core.dll are in the XIP....mmmap is in OEM and core is in MS

commctrl.dll is in the SYS Common already....

Most XIP's have mmmap.dll removed I believe...or at least the vogue does
Old 08-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

roger that just found some in the emulator i dunno wether they work as they probably arent the right versions but ill give it ago, there has to a sys and xip to go with these packages!

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 08-01-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
roger that just found some in the emulator i dunno wether they work as they probably arent the right versions but ill give it ago
I wish I had a working VK kitchen for vogue....I can build one but it never boots....so unless someone can help me out i wont figure out this at all

(When i say it wont boot, i mean the first splash screen never shows, its just blank)
Old 08-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I wish I had a working VK kitchen for vogue....I can build one but it never boots....so unless someone can help me out i wont figure out this at all

(When i say it wont boot, i mean the first splash screen never shows, its just blank)
have you got alink to the visual kitchen?
Old 08-01-2009, 10:35 PM
VIP Member

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469420

Also what are the folders I need to recmod to get Opera 9.7 working?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dude i have not got a clue lol , i have none of that stuff on my phone as data connections over here in new zealand are very expensive, so remove all that stuff from my sys ie, abode flash , opera , livesearch , windows live, market,msn, internet sharing, office all that and more its all crap to me and useless. Thats also most of the reason why i dont post a rom either

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 08-01-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development