PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

crobs808 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to crobs808 Send a message via MSN to crobs808 Send a message via Yahoo to crobs808 Send a message via Skype™ to crobs808
Question Standalone VOGUIMG.NBH file for Radio 3.42.50 (separate from Bell ROM)?

Anyone have the 3.42.50 radio ROM as a standalong NBH file? "VOGUIMG.nbh" to be exact? I would like to flash just the radio from my FAT32 formatted SD card, rather than have to flash the entire Bell ROM, just to get its radio.

I have my ROM all set up exactly how I want it, I just want the best GPS radio. Currently I have the 3.37.78 that came with the last official update. It get locks ok, but I have heard the 3.42.50 is better.

Am I right in what I have heard? and Is a standalong NBH file available? Thanks
GPS: TomTom v7.915 (v830.2323 Maps)

Last edited by crobs808; 07-10-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Standalone VOGUIMG.NBH file for Radio 3.42.50 (separate from Bell ROM)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobs808 View Post
Anyone have the 3.42.50 radio ROM as a standalong NBH file? "VOGUIMG.nbh" to be exact? I would like to flash just the radio from my FAT32 formatted SD card, rather than have to flash the entire Bell ROM, just to get its radio.

I have my ROM all set up exactly how I want it, I just want the best GPS radio. Currently I have the 3.37.78 that came with the last official update. It get locks ok, but I have heard the 3.42.50 is better.

Am I right in what I have heard? and Is a standalong NBH file available? Thanks
here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: rar 3.42.50 RADIO.rar (3.70 MB, 564 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Wait, I think it might hard reset your phone still though???
Old 07-10-2009, 02:37 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

spb backup flash radio reinstall back up thats all it would take.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Wait, I think it might hard reset your phone still though???
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
spb backup flash radio reinstall back up thats all it would take.
i just flashed this radio like 2 mins b4 i posted it, does not need or cause a hard reset
Old 07-10-2009, 03:40 AM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Sweet, gj alien
Old 07-10-2009, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to crobs808 Send a message via MSN to crobs808 Send a message via Yahoo to crobs808 Send a message via Skype™ to crobs808

Thanks alot!! And yeah, flashing the radio flashes a different chip inside the device, not the ROM chip, regardless of the phone model you have.

And - is this the best radio to have? for GPS and otherwise?
Old 07-10-2009, 03:00 PM
VIP Member

Well it's the latest, personally I use 3.42.30 because that is for Sprint.....but other then that yup its the newest
Old 07-10-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well it's the latest, personally I use 3.42.30 because that is for Sprint.....but other then that yup its the newest
It is kinda funny it is still the newest...Last year I have a XV6800 (Titan) with that radio, then I switched to a TouchPro for 6 months, and now I am on the XV6900, that uses the same old radio, lol. Hey, if it works great - however I cannot get mine to work for GPS or anything! bummer. (Yes, I have tried all the steps on EVERY site. It may just be that these new ones, as I did get it a week ago new from VZW, are blocked)
Old 07-10-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue

xencloud is just getting started

how do you run this program? From the storage card?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development