PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which theme should Vortex ROM keep?
Ibrythill Titanium WM7 10 43.48%
rpereira's Black Carbon 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Vortex ROM by Andrewwelton [07/17/09] *Minor Update*

Andrew if you can get on MSN
Old 07-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

I dont know if you'll end up reading this but i'll be on msn all day till approx 10 PM
Old 07-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks for sharing wallpapers
Old 07-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff

No problem, glad you liked them.... as my rom progresses ill be updating the rar with more and more. And they wont all be vortex, dont worry :P
Old 07-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Good news, well better news then before.
Thanks to whosdaman, the iolite keyboard is in and working.
The roms going back to carrier specific builds, no more dcd's! And GPS should work too!
A couple of new things included:
reStart - Reorganize your start menu!
Showcase - This is one beautiful and great task manager. You truly have to use it to understand.
Now with Tiermann's Auto Install! What this means, is that after the initial setup, this will scan your device for cab files. By default it will find reStart, Showcase and Titanium Weather 4.2. If you have cabs on your sd card it will detect these as well. Then, check off the cabs you want installed and done! Installed!

If I'm lucky, I'll try and post this tonight, just one more titanium weather bug to work around.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Cool, looking forward to try out your sprint rom. I'm heading to DC tomorrow morning, and can really use GPS hehe. Hopefully u can upload tonight. If you have a clean version of sprint rom, Heck I'd be fine with that. I got sdconfig tool I use when flashing roms, so that it installs all the cabs and files I need. So just a thought maybe u can post a sprint clean rom hehe.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

snakehn is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Cool, looking forward to try out your sprint rom. I'm heading to DC tomorrow morning, and can really use GPS hehe. Hopefully u can upload tonight. If you have a clean version of sprint rom, Heck I'd be fine with that. I got sdconfig tool I use when flashing roms, so that it installs all the cabs and files I need. So just a thought maybe u can post a sprint clean rom hehe.
Driving in DC is a pain in the @ss, you do need GPS bro.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I'll try my best to get this done. Its just this one UnAuthorizedAccess bug now thats haunting me!
Titanium Weather is not worth all the trouble it causes! :P

EDIT - I will be releasing a TEST of v2. I need to determine if this titanium weather error is isolated to me or more widespread. PLEASE, if you flash to v2 report back if you get an error with Titanium Weather 4.2 being installed with Tiermann's auto install. I would test this myself but I know no-one with a touch where I live. Everything else works though! And if you really really need Titanium Weather, uninstall it, then re-installing it yourself will correct this.

Last edited by Andrewwelton; 07-22-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

LOL true, I still use the titanium weather that you have to copy and paste the mortscript to, to make the icons appear. That's the only problem I've ever had with it.

On a side note

That SDConfig program is awesome if no one has heard of it. I have it set up to install all my ringtones, cabs, and contacts during customization. The only thing I have to do after I reflash is set up my ATContacts and reconfig the home screen. I haven't figured out if there is a folder that saves your home screen configuration. If there is that would be awesome.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Well with this one, your going to have to use the copy paste fix as well.... unfortuneately. I'm building the Sprint build right now... will probably be uploaded by approx 8:30 EST

EDIT - Delayed upload, expect around 9ish. The Iolite keyboard was deselected in all builds. My bad everyone!

Last edited by Andrewwelton; 07-22-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development