PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Official ROMs for All HTC Vogue Carriers (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73894)

Whosdaman 07-06-2009 05:43 PM

Official ROMs for All HTC Vogue Carriers

Stock ROMs can be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=191607

----------

All Official Upgrade ROMs can be found here :D

These are for Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, mainly for Radio and PRL issues...

codybear 07-06-2009 06:47 PM

Re: Official ROMs for All HTC Vogue Carriers

Nice work broseph.
I'll have to add a link to this in my faq!!
(I gotta update that thing more often. haha)

Whosdaman 07-06-2009 06:48 PM

lol :D

And I get to add this link to my Thread too ;)

Whosdaman 07-06-2009 11:53 PM

Hmm....I believe I could make a Cricket Official ROM

All I would need to the Radio, PRL, and I think PRI

bmar08 07-08-2009 10:39 PM

which operating system is in the Official Upgrade Roms? I have a Verizon xv6900 i just got and have been reading about the 6.5 Windows that everyone is sporting and have been reading up on how to get this. Im somewhat a rookie at this all even though i have had many smartphones. I started with a 6700, then upgraded to the 6800 and then moved to the 6900 all for Alltel and now with the merger i had to switch and didnt hear any good stuff about thier TP or Diamond enough for me to spend 200 bucks more on those over this phone. Hopefully someone could give me some info on this. I have read some threads that seem to have it being somewhat difficult to flash the 6.5 ROM and others saying that its not that hard at all .. well any help would be terrific....

Whosdaman 07-08-2009 10:41 PM

These are the official roms for 6.1 upgrade

hermeez 07-08-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whosdaman (Post 1018742)
Hmm....I believe I could make a Cricket Official ROM

All I would need to the Radio, PRL, and I think PRI

Man, that would be nice and a donation would be forthcoming:drunken:

LessThanZero 07-09-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmar08 (Post 1023482)
which operating system is in the Official Upgrade Roms? I have a Verizon xv6900 i just got and have been reading about the 6.5 Windows that everyone is sporting and have been reading up on how to get this. Im somewhat a rookie at this all even though i have had many smartphones. I started with a 6700, then upgraded to the 6800 and then moved to the 6900 all for Alltel and now with the merger i had to switch and didnt hear any good stuff about thier TP or Diamond enough for me to spend 200 bucks more on those over this phone. Hopefully someone could give me some info on this. I have read some threads that seem to have it being somewhat difficult to flash the 6.5 ROM and others saying that its not that hard at all .. well any help would be terrific....

6900 for Sprint is the first smart phone I ever had. Took about six months fiddling with the normal customizations that I could do till I got bored and finally made the jump to 6.5. With everything to read on flashing I can understand how it could seem a little confusing or scarry, it really isn't that hard. I unlocked using the USB method and flash using the SD card. Couldn't be easier. First off, what Rom are you running now? I had 6.0 at first. Unlocked using ImCoKeMaN's 2.31 unlocker since I wanted GPS. Flashed to Sprint official 6.1 ROM, gave me the most to get the most upto date radio. Then flashed to custom 6.5 ROM, to get the GPS, Battery tweaks, TouchFlo goodness, and others. What do you find difficult? What do you think you need clarification on. If I could be any help PM me. I could post all the normal links to the posts to get this done but it sounds like you have done the reading you should have on this subject, just need a little clearing up. Send me a PM if you want to know the specific steps to flash I did. Shouldn't be any different for you except for the carrier.

da_arab89 07-16-2009 05:22 PM

udaman ha lol good thx

bmar08 07-16-2009 10:56 PM

well i was having noob issues with understanding the lingo but decided to bite the bullet and attempted to test my mad skills on my old 6800 that i did an insurance claim that had issues. well i used the unlocker 2.31 and got a little scared with the unplugging the usb cord and thought i bricked it but just took the battery out and tried again and got it. all went well and i flashed a fresh rom on it. I went ahead and tried it out on my Verizon 6900. I did this a day ago and is running pretty smooth. a little bit to get used to with the mainly being touch instead of using the stylus like in 6.1 but so far love it. It just seemed a bit to take in and understand but thanks to all these threads and the great peeps at PPCGeeks you all are helping me get the best out of my phone. Now is just all the rest of the customizing to the ROM and finding the best of the best for all the extras. lol.. LTZ i appreciate the offer to help.