PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: NFSFAN's 6.5 21728 V10 GENERIC CARRIER ROM

CODYY NO!!!....will you still help me out by finding WVGA stuff ?

I already have alot of things collecting dust already
Old 06-10-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
CODYY NO!!!....will you still help me out by finding WVGA stuff ?

I already have alot of things collecting dust already
haha. yeah, i'll still try and help ya out.
this weekend I'll be searching for tons of stuff,
so let me know exactly what type of things you'd like me to find,
or if it's anything and everything wvga?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
haha. yeah, i'll still try and help ya out.
this weekend I'll be searching for tons of stuff,
so let me know exactly what type of things you'd like me to find,
or if it's anything and everything wvga?
anything and everything right now....

There's no limits on what I want for WVGA, I am collect everything I can find on WVGA in hopes to make the best first impression when this thing comes out
Old 06-11-2009, 06:12 PM
N00b

skaceli is a n00b

I have this version of the ROM with Manilla 2d enabled and I am having a lot of problems where I cannot answer the call. It seems that the answer option is most of the time locked. So I am missing most of the calls.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
Old 06-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaceli View Post
I have this version of the ROM with Manilla 2d enabled and I am having a lot of problems where I cannot answer the call. It seems that the answer option is most of the time locked. So I am missing most of the calls.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
Only time I see people having that problem is when a different dialer skin (usually a GSM one) is installed over the default one

is this what occurred? any other apps (dialer or otherwise) installed just before this started happening?

Detroit Doug

Old 06-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Only time I see people having that problem is when a different dialer skin (usually a GSM one) is installed over the default one

is this what occurred? any other apps (dialer or otherwise) installed just before this started happening?

Detroit Doug
I bet its a curtain dialer
Old 06-13-2009, 09:07 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

is anybody else having issues with titanium weather? it was working fine then all of the sudden my icons are a big red X and it doesn't show my location of temps? ive even tried to re-install and it does the same thing? i had to start using touchflo2d for now.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
is anybody else having issues with titanium weather? it was working fine then all of the sudden my icons are a big red X and it doesn't show my location of temps? ive even tried to re-install and it does the same thing? i had to start using touchflo2d for now.
there is a file over on nfsfan's forum that you can download and place the file in your windows folder. make sure you turn off titanium before you place the file in the folder. then turn it back on and try updating again. hope this works for you..
Old 06-14-2009, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

snowcraig is just getting started

Can someone give some better instructions on how to fix the verizon MMS?
Old 06-14-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Yeah, it's down for now.
Look at my faq!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
there is a file over on nfsfan's forum that you can download and place the file in your windows folder. make sure you turn off titanium before you place the file in the folder. then turn it back on and try updating again. hope this works for you..
Yeah, Titanium Weather Fix
is also in my faq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcraig View Post
Can someone give some better instructions on how to fix the verizon MMS?
Have you tried the steps in my faq?
If so, what don't you understand?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development