PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC incredible
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 21234 Rom avaliable

i am attaching the files that i used if anybody wants them.
second today with gps toggle, office 07 and a new dialer, the new titanium screen plus cusomizer, themes, and the end key files that i forgot to cook in the ROM. to get the old honey comb style start menu just place the files included in the themes folder in windows on your device and overwrite the files when it asks.
Attached Files
File Type: rar gps files.rar (37.8 KB, 97 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar office and new dialer.rar (2.73 MB, 172 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Ibrythill WM 7 Titanium Project.cab (4.28 MB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab end key reg.cab (257.6 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar themes.rar (828.6 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:51 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

great job with this rom man, best so far IMO. i just got done customizing it and i love it. one issue that remains is the text messaging bug with 6.5, can't send or view your messages. in order to fix it your gonna have to install palm threaded messaging. i have attached a cab below. i think this bug occurs after installing your carrier cab in my experience with 6.5 roms.
Attached Files
File Type: cab shogunmark_wm6_threaded.cab (1.93 MB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
great job with this rom man, best so far IMO. i just got done customizing it and i love it. one issue that remains is the text messaging bug with 6.5, can't send or view your messages. in order to fix it your gonna have to install palm threaded messaging. i have attached a cab below. i think this bug occurs after installing your carrier cab in my experience with 6.5 roms.
I have never had an issue with txt messages. I always installed arcsoft separately and never had a problem. but I never run my carrier cab for verizon with my ROMs that might be why. if your not verizon you probably have to but verizon users shouldnt need to.

I attached Arcsoft for VZW
Attached Files
File Type: cab VZW_ArcSoftMMS 5_0_71_33.cab (3.67 MB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jtuite; 05-24-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:33 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuite View Post
I have never had an issue with txt messages. I always installed arcsoft separately and never had a problem. but I never run my carrier cab for verizon with my ROMs that might be why. if your not verizon you probably have to but verizon users shouldnt need to.

I attached Arcsoft for VZW

yeah i have sprint so that might be the issue? i dunno nfsfans 6.5 rom had the same issues. no big deal i don't mind using palm threaded at all. again man, good job with this rom. one thing i would change is the white boot screen, doesn't look the best but no biggie.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gp-se is just getting started

Quote:
i am attaching the files that i used if anybody wants them.
second today with gps toggle, office 07 and a new dialer, the new titanium screen plus cusomizer, themes, and the end key files that i forgot to cook in the ROM. to get the old honey comb style start menu just place the files included in the themes folder in windows on your device and overwrite the files when it asks.
what dialer did you include? I'm running NFSFAN's rom and he uses the diamond dialer, i want the default 6.5 dialer, is the one you posted the defauly 6.5 dialer?
Old 05-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp-se View Post
what dialer did you include? I'm running NFSFAN's rom and he uses the diamond dialer, i want the default 6.5 dialer, is the one you posted the defauly 6.5 dialer?
this is the dialer i included
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (15.0 KB, 356 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gp-se is just getting started

cool I'll install that since it looks like the default 6.5 dialer, thanks!!
Old 05-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

this prob should be in a diff thread but it is the website that i got my themes and the titanium today screen from. http://www.ibrythill.com/windows-mobile/
they are doing great work for 6.5
Old 05-24-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I've seen all of those before at xda.
I don't think they created them to be honest.
The only skins I haven't seen before are the ones on page two,
and that's because I don't use the program it skins.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
this is the dialer i included
I must warn you,guys.This dialer is modified manila dialer.And they are all have 1 bug:Once you try to make a conference call aka 3-way call,it will freeze the phone(normally I talk with 1 person and then I can select another phone # and press call twice).I talk alot on 3-way calling,so for me its a big deal.All other functions work good.
EDIT: JTUITE,YOU DID GOOD!!!!!!

Last edited by vin255764; 05-25-2009 at 12:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development