PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I am having small issues with my dialer and messaging. I am continuing to work through it all but I give it two thumbs up right now.
what dialer and messaging thing are you using? i have the opal phone canvas and mine is working perfectly fine apart from the usual battery icon problem, but that happened in 6.1 too and has an easy registry fix.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:25 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Chronodrago can post your registry for using the htc album from chome and audiomanager instead of WMP from chome if you have it working.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
what dialer and messaging thing are you using? i have the opal phone canvas and mine is working perfectly fine apart from the usual battery icon problem, but that happened in 6.1 too and has an easy registry fix.
I am using the minimal dialer letters version, and it sometimes comes up from the Today screen, and sometimes it pops me to the Comm Mgr for some reason. Very strange but I am going to pull the pieces apart and see what happens.

Has anyone found a way to customize the Today screen with plugins that can show up similar to how the default stuff shows up? If I try to use any plugins it then defaults back the old Today screen.

Steve
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Sprint

tolay is a n00b

First! Thanks Drellisdee for your kitchen!
I used it to cook my 6.5 rom, one problem is i can't get Task manager to fully work on my apache.
In your 6.5 21198 ROM, you included working task manager. can you share the Cab file?
Old 04-01-2009, 11:29 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolay View Post
First! Thanks Drellisdee for your kitchen!
I used it to cook my 6.5 rom, one problem is i can't get Task manager to fully work on my apache.
In your 6.5 21198 ROM, you included working task manager. can you share the Cab file?
Use the oem I included with the apache core (its a tskmgr patch and htc album patch) and select the tskmgr 2.1 from oem and htc album and select yes to the overwrite. It causes freeze up if the tskmgr is used from home screen during the 1st few minutes after boot up but after that it works fine which is nicer than not working at all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Can anybody confirm 2003 outlook working or not?
Old 04-01-2009, 12:24 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Can anybody confirm 2003 outlook working or not?
I'm using mail2web on exchange and it works fine with direct push. Not sure if mail2web is 2003 or not.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Chronodrago can post your registry for using the htc album from chome and audiomanager instead of WMP from chome if you have it working.
Yeah sure thing as soon as i get home. i got album yo oprn up automatically, trying to get the album to open up on all pictures soft key, but i dont have total commander installed so i cant make the system change. essentially what im gonna try is point the pimg.exe file (pictures and video) to the htcalbum.exe

as for the wmp, i am not too sure how to fix that YET. im looking into how the menu press selects a program....
Old 04-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700
Carrier: Sprint

tolay is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Use the oem I included with the apache core (its a tskmgr patch and htc album patch) and select the tskmgr 2.1 from oem and htc album and select yes to the overwrite. It causes freeze up if the tskmgr is used from home screen during the 1st few minutes after boot up but after that it works fine which is nicer than not working at all.
Nice! Now task manager run alright! thanks!
I just want to comment about the size of this build! I barely get any OEM to fit on it
Old 04-01-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Im having an error with the smart dialing inherent to MS and htc, specifically in the sms messaging. the new sms crashes everytime i try to type in a name cause of both smart dialers popping up, any idea on how to fix? i would like to turn off the ms smart dialer...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development