PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 12:44 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Do you know where exactly this titanium located...Like for manilla-its in manila2d.exe.Is there a titanium.exe or something like that?
I wanna see,whats inside of that thing...
BronzeNonEA in sys. /windows in phone
Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Drellisdee, I downloaded everything and followed the instructions to put the files in the proper Kitchen folders.

When I run the kitchen, I get an error "unknown OS." When I click "ok" the program continues to load. The next error is "configuration OS () does not match kitchen OS (WM6.5)

I tried several builds and finally a build without selecting anything in the kitchen. When I began the build, I get an error "unknown OS type" and then "OS type not selected." The OS type is "greyed out" and can not be selected.

The build status process continues until it begins "initializing" and then I get an error saying " the given key was not present in the dictionary."

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you for your work.
Did you miss step 5?
5). Backup your BuildOS_config ie rename it BuildOS_config_stock and place the included BuildOS_config in BuildOs folder

It goes in Program Files/PPCKithcen.org/BuildOS
Old 04-01-2009, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
BronzeNonEA in sys. /windows in phone
im only finding bronzeres.dll and bronzeres.96.dll
Old 04-01-2009, 01:29 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
im only finding bronzeres.dll and bronzeres.96.dll
Its Titanium_240x320.cpr etc. In sys folder BronzeNonEA in kitchen. Windows dir after cooking.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work

Ah, well i finally opened them up, but theres nothing there about softkeys. Not a single mention of it. Just seemed to have all the data for the text and images that showed up, no links though. Any suggestions on where I should begin my search in the registry?

EDIT: Nvm I found them. HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome

EDIT2: I figured out how to edit the various softkeys in Titanium. And then shortly found a tutorial in another forum on how to do it....lol

Anyways here it is.
Code:
Added Titanium Customization tutorial
==============
SK2TEXT = the name which it will be shown on the right key
SK2URL = the path where the program is located to run.

The CHome is located in registry under \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\.
For example i want to change the CClock tab to open my desirable Alarm application instead of WM default.
1. Disable Titanium.
2. You need to browse to \HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\CClock and change the SK2URL to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Clock.lnk (if you are using Samsung alarm).
3. Enable Titanium. Thats it.
And here is the customizer for it to enable/disable the various tabs.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TitaniumCustomizer.CAB (25.7 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chronodrago; 04-01-2009 at 02:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Drellisdee, That appears to have solved the problem! I don't know what I did, I thought I followed the instructions but, I guess not!

Thank you very much!!!

I will try a build tomorrow or today, I guess!!!???
Old 04-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Telus

mike_g is a n00b

Help, im getting a message when i open the build os saying

Module Kitchen\Apache_core_drellisdee.rar was not found

i double checked the read me and follow instructions located in apache_WM_65.rar and 21198.rar

any suggestions?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
in the windows directory ive found .cpr files with titanium in the file name with various resolution sizes. Thats the only thing that shows up when i do find though....
Let me know how you make out with this. I am working on the same thing.

Steve

Edit: Nvm just saw the post above me.

Last edited by spetrillo; 04-01-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Well I can say that this is a great kitchen. I cooked up a first ROM with nothing added to see how it operated, and it was operating really nicely. I then took the full plunge and put all my OEMs into the second ROM, and most OEMS are working flawlessly.

I am having small issues with my dialer and messaging. I am continuing to work through it all but I give it two thumbs up right now.

Way to go DrellisDee!

Steve
Old 04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_g View Post
Help, im getting a message when i open the build os saying

Module Kitchen\Apache_core_drellisdee.rar was not found

i double checked the read me and follow instructions located in apache_WM_65.rar and 21198.rar

any suggestions?
Make sure Apache_WM6.5_Drellisdee is in device bases and select that for the create new project. The correct txt file looks for Apache_Core_Drellisdee_WM65.rar (which should be in kitchens folder) not Apache_core_drellisdee.rar

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-01-2009 at 10:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development