PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 02:29 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolay View Post
Nice! Now task manager run alright! thanks!
I just want to comment about the size of this build! I barely get any OEM to fit on it
Thats just how it is on Apache even on the newer 6.1 builds. It has a small amount of rom memory. I take it you have a 2.04 or 2.05 bootloader as a good bit more can fit in a 1.00 or 1.02. Just leave out non-essential things such as office and install via cab.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
Im having an error with the smart dialing inherent to MS and htc, specifically in the sms messaging. the new sms crashes everytime i try to type in a name cause of both smart dialers popping up, any idea on how to fix? i would like to turn off the ms smart dialer...
Killing T9 also stops it. This is the reg for herman and will probably be similar on vogue:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Layouts\e0010409]
"Layout Text"="comp IME"
"Ime File"="\\windows\\compime.dll"
"Keyboard Layout"="00000409"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Telus

mike_g is a n00b

=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Make sure Apache_WM6.5_Drellisdee is in device bases and select that for the create new project. The correct txt file looks for Apache_Core_Drellisdee_WM65.rar (which should be in kitchens folder) not Apache_core_drellisdee.rar

nice, btw before i tried out wm 6.5 without using the build os jus using the no id (i basically figured out what you were talking about in your apache lives thread) and i must say... you are king lol
Old 04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone else havin permission denied problems copying the 6.5 autorun oem during cooking....????
Old 04-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Hey,Drellisdee,I tested that generic vogue_carriers,you gave me, and buildos refuses to eat it lol:

ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\ffffffff-02f0-4f67-82d3-299f52ef0380.rgu"
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

That rgu file is for generic...

Last edited by vin255764; 04-01-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:47 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Hey,Drellisdee,I tested that generic vogue_carriers,you gave me, and buildos refuses to eat it lol:

ImportFromPackageListStrict: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed importing ".\Registry\ffffffff-02f0-4f67-82d3-299f52ef0380.rgu"
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

That rgu file is for generic...

Sorry change the HKLM in the 2nd line in rgu to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Old 04-01-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman
Talking Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Did you miss step 5?
5). Backup your BuildOS_config ie rename it BuildOS_config_stock and place the included BuildOS_config in BuildOs folder

It goes in Program Files/PPCKithcen.org/BuildOS
Where is this BuildOS_config ie rename it BuildOS_config_stock at?
Old 04-01-2009, 06:25 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseman View Post
Where is this BuildOS_config ie rename it BuildOS_config_stock at?
Rename the existing one so you have it as a backup if not the new one will overwrite it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Quote:
Rename the existing one so you have it as a backup if not the new one will overwrite it.
lost on location of this existing one. lost? sorry
Old 04-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

still having trouble, anyone have ideas?? i am following the directions precisly and still am told during compiling that the zzzzzz6.5 autorun replacement is denied. i have my autorun n sdautorun check along with 6.5autorun, anything i'm being stupid about??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development