PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936 View Post
In regards to the zzzzz6.5 Autorun oem, what autorun are you referring to? Do we need this OEM if we want to use the /windows/startup folder?
If you want to use autorun or sdautorun (UC) or both you need to select that oem in addition to normal autorun and sdautorun which puts a checkautorun.lnk thats compatible with 6.5 it will prompt overwrite which you should select yes. If you don't use either autorun or sdautorun don't select it. Its the "customizations will load in 3 seconds" one.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Money-theiving VZW

xd1936 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xd1936

Gotcha, thanks!

Old 03-31-2009, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I will be adding this to my collection
Old 03-31-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Way to go Drellisdee!

I will be giving this a try tonight. I am excited!

Steve
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Money-theiving VZW

xd1936 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xd1936

This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you for your work...

I know this had already been asked, but I've found conflicting answers. Is there an easy way to auto-lock with the WM6.5 lock screen on power-off? I could've sworn I read a Reg Entry somewhere...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

1loudsvt is keeping up the good work1loudsvt is keeping up the good work

look in xda in the dev and hacking section for autolock it is for 6.1 but works fine
Old 03-31-2009, 07:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936 View Post
This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you for your work...

I know this had already been asked, but I've found conflicting answers. Is there an easy way to auto-lock with the WM6.5 lock screen on power-off? I could've sworn I read a Reg Entry somewhere...
Use Device Lock 1.2

I think I have the cab uploaded somewhere
Old 03-31-2009, 07:51 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Looks like we have a party overhere
Old 03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

bx718bklyn is just getting started

Good Looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:50 PM
N00b

eagle63 is a n00b

Looks cool guys, one question though: how is performance? Acceptable, or pretty sluggish? I can put up with a few things not working, but sluggishness is a non-starter for me. Impressive stuff regardless.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development