PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Many people PM me regarding taskbar on cab.I made a cab,can somebody test it?I can not test it because its already in my ROM.
ok seems to work well vin notifications, missed call, incoming texts 1x sound battery , and start menu are all showing up, the signal look outta place tho being the stock icon, i think that i will keep using to but i might chnage the start menu icon if thats kool with u
Old 04-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
ok seems to work well vin notifications, missed call, incoming texts 1x sound battery , and start menu are all showing up, the signal look outta place tho being the stock icon, i think that i will keep using to but i might chnage the start menu icon if thats kool with u
Cool Its my first cab.You can change anything you want lol.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Cool Its my first cab.You can change anything you want lol.
good job mate
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: Updated Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

any chance on releasing a Touch Pro core for 6.5 21202?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:14 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
any chance on releasing a Touch Pro core for 6.5 21202?
It is already there. See 1st and 2nd post. This is meant for PPCK only as you will have errors due to attributes being changed if used on another kitchen. Also, you will not be able to get a portable xip from those in the core either as the last Sxxx is removed from the modules in xip. Use the PPCK as it works great on my Touch Pro aka. Herman.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:30 AM
cya
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6700, Excalibur, TP
Carrier: Verizon, TMobile

cya is becoming a great contributor

downloading 21202 now .... thanks Dellisdee!

cya
Old 04-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
It is already there. See 1st and 2nd post. This is meant for PPCK only as you will have errors due to attributes being changed if used on another kitchen. Also, you will not be able to get a portable xip from those in the core either as the last Sxxx is removed from the modules in xip. Use the PPCK as it works great on my Touch Pro aka. Herman.
ic you have verizon ..okay how is the PPCK these days i havent used it for well over a year.. can you change pagepool and add oems like other kitchens?
Old 04-07-2009, 11:08 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
ic you have verizon ..okay how is the PPCK these days i havent used it for well over a year.. can you change pagepool and add oems like other kitchens?
Yes on Pagepool I modified it so it works on my Touch Pro and Diamond basekits with option of static or dynamic pagepool. You can add your own oems in user oem. Goto www.ppckitchen.org/Downloads and download buildos.msi and install. Use updater to download vga oem pack and all herman items. Then install the ones in my herman core.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-07-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

in post 130
I forgot to add cdma_rssi.dll (for a signal lol).Here is a new cab wm 6.5
Attached Files
File Type: cab WM_6.5_BlockTaskBarIcons.cab (413.3 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vin255764; 04-07-2009 at 12:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to nemanracing

drellisdee,

i have been unable to change the volume in either 21198 or 21202. i used the volume control oem you included. any ideas?
History:XV6850 WM6.5,PPC6850 WM6.5 on VZW,XV6850 WM6.1/Telus Radio,VZW Omnia,XV6900 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6800 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6700 WM6,Samsung i760,Moto Q9m,Moto Q,XV6700,VZW Treo 700WX,Treo 700W,Samsung i730,XV6600,Treo 650,Treo 600,Kyocera 7135
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development