PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by snthon View Post
Is there a newer build available for the Vogue yet? or does it look like were stuck on this for a bit longer?

the most recent Ive seen so far are 20212 and even talk of 20214 but havent seen any vogue builds based on them "yet" give it time and they can/will be integrated though

Constantly upping the sys/xip with every new version that comes along would turn this from a hobby to a full-time 24/7 job and as people are doing this for fun/donations I dont think your going to see a rush for every version that comes along

Detroit Doug

Old 04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
the most recent Ive seen so far are 20212 and even talk of 20214 but havent seen any vogue builds based on them "yet" give it time and they can/will be integrated though

Constantly upping the sys/xip with every new version that comes along would turn this from a hobby to a full-time 24/7 job and as people are doing this for fun/donations I dont think your going to see a rush for every version that comes along

Detroit Doug
Agree it takes a LOT of work making these and most of us have families and full time careers. Its all about the fun and certainly not donations as I havent even gotten so much as $.01 ever. Hopefully if time and wife allow I'll have a 21202 if no one beats me to it.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Agree it takes a LOT of work making these and most of us have families and full time careers. Its all about the fun and certainly not donations as I havent even gotten so much as $.01 ever. Hopefully if time and wife allow I'll have a 21202 if no one beats me to it.

Heheheheh actually there is a version 5 of a WinMO 6.5 ROM being released today over on XDA based on it but I personally do appreciate all the time spent by people that do cook up ROMs, its something I have yet to have the full amount of patience to do fully yet

Detroit Doug
Old 04-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->TP2-> EVO 3D

Slwitek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Slwitek Send a message via Yahoo to Slwitek

I am trying to use exchange to sync with my cooked rom, but I dont see the option of adding server settings. I have flashed to other 6.5 roms (not through a kitchen) and this was available. Is this not available yet on this particular build?

Old 04-05-2009, 11:39 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slwitek View Post
I am trying to use exchange to sync with my cooked rom, but I dont see the option of adding server settings. I have flashed to other 6.5 roms (not through a kitchen) and this was available. Is this not available yet on this particular build?
Its where it always is under active sync add server source.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium)
Carrier: Movilnet

pelon_16170 is a n00b

Hey if this works on the Apache, should it work on the Mogul??? ...
Old 04-05-2009, 11:52 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelon_16170 View Post
Hey if this works on the Apache, should it work on the Mogul??? ...
Yes mogul/titan/6800 is supported read 1st post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium)
Carrier: Movilnet

pelon_16170 is a n00b

Yes... I read to fast that I didn't see the Titan on the list... :P ... This ROM work GOOD on this ppc?..
Old 04-06-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>htc 6800>htc 6900>htc 6850>touch pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint sero

kaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good work

i keep getting this error when i load the build os..

"could not find the"C:/program files/ppckitchen.org/buildos/projects/groups/common/usersetup.txt"

and then it says..

directory not found system,oem and ppckitchen_oem..

what am i doing wrong?
Old 04-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeslumz View Post
i keep getting this error when i load the build os..

"could not find the"C:/program files/ppckitchen.org/buildos/projects/groups/common/usersetup.txt"

and then it says..

directory not found system,oem and ppckitchen_oem..

what am i doing wrong?
run ppck updater
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development