PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 06:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: OpenGL Driver

So....any news?
Old 01-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

Nope, not as far as I know anyways... This has been dead for a long time

Phones: HTC Vogue (Incubusj2c's 2.2 RLS12) RETIRED
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (Rooted, stock FW)
Old 01-16-2010, 10:28 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

doesn't really surprise me as most have moved on from the vogue. it was a solid phone but it's outdated. the only new life i see for it is now being able to flash android.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff

and even flashing to android causes lockups and other issues.
Vogue seems to be on its last legs.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewwelton
You guys crack me up.
If you run 6.1 on the Vogue it will run fine. Even great! If you run this newer, unproven, buggy stuff...you will have problems! It is like putting E85 ethanol gasoline in a 2007 Corvette! It isn't gonna work unless you make a lot of mods and accept some things may never work!
Old 01-17-2010, 05:38 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewwelton View Post

it does? not from what ive read.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewwelton View Post
Seems more like that everyday. There's only a few people left putting out new roms.

NFSFAN has disappeared for more than a month now. Things are looking bleek indeed!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Seems more like that everyday. There's only a few people left putting out new roms.

NFSFAN has disappeared for more than a month now. Things are looking bleek indeed!
lol. he does that alot.
He use to only post roms and very very very rarely answer questions.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
lol. he does that alot.
He use to only post roms and very very very rarely answer questions.
Yeah but if you check his profile on XDA, you'll see he hasn't even logged in since Dec 10, 2009.

PPC Geeks: 01-14-2010 11:11 AM

BwTorrents: 2 hours ago

Well atleast he's not dead

Yes I am a stalker.

Last edited by bobram; 01-19-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Lol horndoctor, thats not what I meant at all...
The Vogue is a rock solid device. With the stock ROM etc of course its going to be fine. But if we all wanted to run stock roms and not try new things, why is this site here? (other then to share tweaks and talk etc)
My point was Vogue development is near death. NFSFAN dissappears every once in a while, and he has moved on and gotten new devices. Vin got a new phone. WDM left development. Development for the vogue is nowhere near where it used to be. Do not get me wrong, I love my vogue to death and will only retire it when I can get an HD2 but development wise its on its last legs. Yeah even with custom ROMS theres always problems, but thats half the fun :P Finding the problems and fixing them, learning the limitations of the device and trying everyones ROM to find the one you like the most. The Vogue stock is as rock solid as you can find.
Horndoctor, my original post was supposed to be two seperate unrelated points. I know android lockups have nothing to do with the vogue dieing :P

Also, fixxer I was just going from past experience. Last time I tried flashing android i experienced brutal lockups (jamezelle SenseHERO and Donut AOSP) And jamezelle even took down his nand stuff. Havent really looked into it since but it was just a couple weeks ago.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development