PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:21 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Round 2 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 21027, 21028, 21040

Many people have been asking for me to share my kitchens as I use PPCK. I have made an "unofficial PPCK update 2". This is just a drop in and ready to build as its already packaged PPCK style.

Supported CDMA Devices:
Vogue
Titan
Herman/Touch Pro
Apache
Victor/Diamond

Sys available:
21032 (removed due to issues)
21040 from T-Mobile Touch Pro2 shipped.exe test

I like 21028 the best. I have not used 21027. 21032 had the direct push issue and I believe I fixed it if not the cab in my other thread will fix it.
21027 is supposed to be from HTC Rhodium. 21028 & 21032 are rumored to be from Diamond2 & Touch Pro2 devices.

Directions:
Download the device rar and extract the main rar ie (vogue.rar). Example for vogue follows: Place the Vogue_Core_Drellisdee unextracted into the PPCK kitchens folder. Place the Vogue_WM6.1_Drellisdee into the devicebases folder in projects/groups folder in PPCK. Download the sys of your choice and extract the main rar and place the Sys rars (unextracted) into the PPCK kitchen folder. The txt files go into projects/groups buildbase folder & make sure your create a NEW project & make sure you select the Vogue_WM6.1_Drellisdee not Vogue_WM6.1 etc. Start BuildOS and enjoy!!!

Note on herman: I use the vzw payload and the ppck pagepool changer does not work. Use a hex editor on ruu_signed.nbh after cooking prior to flashing and search for string 03 15 A0 03 . XVI32 is a free one. TUT is found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50754&highlight=change+page+pro

Ignore the first string of 03 15 A0 03 and change the 2nd string ie. 06 15 A0 03 will give you a 24mb dynamic PP.

Special Thanks: Conflipper

PLEASE PRESS THANKS BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-26-2009 at 12:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 24 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Round 2 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates 21027, 21028, 21040

Please press thanks before downloading!!!!

Downloads

SYS:

SYS 21027

SYS 21028

21032 removed due to issues with sys

SYS 21040

Cores: Updated 3/26 & will need to redownload for 21040

Vogue Core page pools set at 24mb in xip. Use default settings for PP as changer may not change PP correctly or cause issues.

Titan Core

Herman Core

Apache Core

Victor Core (updated 3/28 for a working 21040 xip)
Attached Files
File Type: rar SYS_21028_96DPI_0409.rar (2.56 MB, 120 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar SYS_21028_192DPI_0409.rar (5.09 MB, 67 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-28-2009 at 12:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:23 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Re: Round 2 Unofficial PPCK Build Updates

reserved for future updates.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-09-2009 at 04:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Thanks very much for sharing. I was eagerly awaited for this builds.

Cannot wait to port.

Thanks again
CRACING
Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrikanth View Post
Thanks very much for sharing. I was eagerly awaited for this builds.

Cannot wait to port.

Thanks again
CRACING
FYI 21032 was dump reassembled with 21015 dsm it seems (not by me) so mrvanx reads it as 21015 but its really 21032.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
FYI 21032 was dump reassembled with 21015 dsm it seems (not by me) so mrvanx reads it as 21015 but its really 21032.
Hello,

Yesterday I found 21032 on xbeta but I had some problem when ported. The g'relco was giving some error.

Anyway, I have downloaded for here and hope everything works fine.

Thanks and regards
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrikanth View Post
Hello,

Yesterday I found 21032 on xbeta but I had some problem when ported. The g'relco was giving some error.

Anyway, I have downloaded for here and hope everything works fine.

Thanks and regards
I use wmreloc instead of greloc for everything now and no problems but greloc should work fine on these. The 28 & 32 sys had the .dlls & exes plus the modules and I removed the unneeded dlls & exes that had the full modules to assemble them.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-09-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I use wmreloc instead of greloc for everything now and no problems but greloc should work fine on these. The 28 & 32 sys had the .dlls & exes plus the modules and I removed the unneeded dlls & exes that had the full modules to assemble them.
I am facing some problem here; Unable to run g'reloc, Its giving I/O error. I tested WMReloc but this is also giving error.

Please help, I am trying this 21032 build from yesterday. I tried 21032 from xbeta but same problem.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by CRACING; 03-10-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:20 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

fixed 21032 for g'reloc and will re-upload
Old 03-10-2009, 02:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
fixed 21032 for g'reloc and will re-upload
Oh thanks a lot. Just now ported 21028 and its really wonderfull, Its fastest and havn't found any bugs.

Thanks for your hardwork.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development