PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf
Re: Iolite OEMs w/ M2D Update22

I am about ready to give up... I cannot for the life of me get this damn youtube working without installing the CAB. Duplicated all registry setting, copied all files, and nothing makes a difference.

Found references to it being related to a DShow update, that update seems to be what the ravest cab was to begin with. Another post somewhere mentioned it's related to the camera version, found an updated camera, made no difference.

personally dont even use the youtube player so unless anyone requests it, it's going on the backburner.

Heading home shortly, will re-build with all the current OEMs to make sure everything else is stable, then will polish them up and re-post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Alright,I'll wait for the repost and give it a shot. I can use a different youtube without problem. Thanks for all of your help.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 02-07-2009, 03:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
Alright,I'll wait for the repost and give it a shot. I can use a different youtube without problem. Thanks for all of your help.
You can still use this one, just need to install the ravest youtube fix to make it work.

Last edited by EtrnlWolf; 02-07-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: no longer needed
Old 02-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

anybody have oem for adjusting backlight?m2d v21 killed it,it works by editing HK_current user regs,but the slider is dead
Old 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
anybody have oem for adjusting backlight?m2d v21 killed it,it works by editing HK_current user regs,but the slider is dead
That was just pointed out to me, good to know it's not my work doing it at least. Will be reading up on the issue today, let you know if I can find anything.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
That was just pointed out to me, good to know it's not my work doing it at least. Will be reading up on the issue today, let you know if I can find anything.
I found it !!!!!! just extract and overwrite .dll just did it on my vogue,works .lets see how its gonna go through the kitchen.....
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCUtil(Backlight fix).zip (17.2 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vin255764; 02-07-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
I am about ready to give up... I cannot for the life of me get this damn youtube working without installing the CAB. Duplicated all registry setting, copied all files, and nothing makes a difference.

Found references to it being related to a DShow update, that update seems to be what the ravest cab was to begin with. Another post somewhere mentioned it's related to the camera version, found an updated camera, made no difference.

personally dont even use the youtube player so unless anyone requests it, it's going on the backburner.

Heading home shortly, will re-build with all the current OEMs to make sure everything else is stable, then will polish them up and re-post.
Are you talking abaut utube programm from diamond or www.youtube dont play videos from the browser?
Old 02-07-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
I found it !!!!!! just extract and overwrite .dll just did it on my vogue,works .lets see how its gonna go through the kitchen.....
Sweet thanks for saving me the time!

Updated the m2d OEM, but I can't test it @ work.

If somone can check this one I'll move it into the OP.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ew-Iolite Manila 2D Backlight Fix.zip (6.15 MB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Are you talking abaut utube programm from diamond or www.youtube dont play videos from the browser?
The HTC YouTube player itself. Finally got a copy working, not the iolite one but it's playing videos and has the settings button so that's good enough for me.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Re: Iolite/Manila 2d OEMs

Ok, after some testing, I can say that everything seems to works fine, but I don't like the beyond invisible weather and I can't add my custom weather cities file the n2a patched manilla doesn't work. Also is there an htc navigation program for the navipanel? From looking at the footprints video from htc I gather there is, or is it an add-on (like gamin or something)?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development