PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Iolite OEMs

I was also wondering about the htc audio manager, when I pick m2d in the kitchen, it picks the old version, is there a problem having the old one and your new one selected? Also wondering about the HTC utils, what all is included in that package?

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 02-05-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
I was also wondering about the htc audio manager, when I pick m2d in the kitchen, it picks the old version, is there a problem having the old one and your new one selected? Also wondering about the HTC utils, what all is included in that package?
So far the audio manager seems fine, just means you gotta yes alot.

All the HTC Utils are some background dlls, not sure of the details. I know most of it is already in there, so i assume it's just newer versions and don't see any differences.

The Footprints worked on my first build I though, but I am getting the same error now, even if I re-install the CAB.

Brought a new build to work with me, build went fine with all OEM's except youtube, will test more during the night.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work

Ok... still seems to revolve around the youtube. If I install the youtube OEM using nuepackage... then the footprints statrs working fine. Trying to track down what file specifically.

** Found and fixed, OP updated for the Footprint OEM.

Last edited by EtrnlWolf; 02-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I'll try a new build tonight and get back to you.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Let me know about the YouTube if you try it. I can build it, run it & load a video, but then it freezes. An error hidden in the background saying "can't play video"

Think its more a conflict between packages not the OEM itself, cause I can install the kitchen version and still have same results. So i'm missing a package, or something like tcmp is messing it up.

Havn't actually used the youtube player for quite some time so I'm not too sure when/if I caused a problem.....
Old 02-06-2009, 05:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Looks like almost everything works. Footprints loads fine and no problems with audio manager and phone canvas. HTC utils makes my backlight control go wonky, I can't adjust the settings, they are set to minimum but the light is bright. Youtube removes the icon from the internet tab in M2D.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

just rebuilt from scrtch. all working and also have new m2d with footprint tab. 5am tho... will package it all tomorrow sometime.

not sure about the backlight... will check
Old 02-06-2009, 06:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Sweet, I'll be down to test tomorrow night. I'm at work all night and I have the time right now.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

OK, footprints & m2d working fine it seems so far.

Album works except video.

YouTube loads but can't play.

BOTH can be fixed by installing ravest youtube fix CAB, but i can't see "what" it's fixing... I copied registry info, and all the files into the existing OEM, and still no luck whenm I install it using nuepackage. I'll post what I have for testing.

The "HTC Utils" are inside M2D. Didnt bother with the phone canvas, doesnt have the in-call curtain anyway.

Using these OEMs should get a proper build, then install the ravest CAB and everything should be "ok"

Checked the backlight issue, I do have the same issue but havnt bothered to track it down yet.

Last edited by EtrnlWolf; 02-07-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: removing attachments
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Iolite OEMs w/ M2D Update22

Oh, and I made one for the NaviPanel too... seems ok, just a glorified launcher it seems.

Looks like it can link to a few different nav apps... none of which I have.

Includes the following DLLs:

CoPilot
NaviTel
PaPaGo
TomTom

Last edited by EtrnlWolf; 02-07-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: attchament moved to OP
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development