PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch, HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dnalorx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dnalorx Send a message via MSN to dnalorx Send a message via Yahoo to dnalorx Send a message via Skype™ to dnalorx
Re: -=02-16-09=- ALL CARRIERS - Simple & Stable M2D v9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSquirrel View Post
How'd you remove it? Seems to me some of these extras are hard-coded into the ROM.
i went ot the ppl that made it dl the trial installed it and then removed it and it took it all away, but now i have no compact keyboard lol
Old 03-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Lurker

dnalorx is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dnalorx Send a message via MSN to dnalorx Send a message via Yahoo to dnalorx Send a message via Skype™ to dnalorx

ok so i found this and i think alot of you guys might like it it is the HTC Diamond keyboard, just install and restart phone and you have the new keyboard layout...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=390688

P.S. make sure after you restart you change the keyboard language from italian back to english lol

Last edited by dnalorx; 03-10-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

jigaeman is a n00b

I reported this problem before but because of many positive qualities of this ROM, I considered to be a very minor bug. Now (just yesterday), I had to re-start my phone countless times and everyone on the conference call probably heard me logging in like 1000 times. Basically, once you go on speakerphone, you cannot mute or do any other things. It literally hangs up..

Question to the OP: I am assuming that this is because of the dialer. Is it possible to remove the current dialer and install the old one or point to the old or original one ?

I am sorry but because I have to use my phone for lot of conference calls, I might have to ditch this ROM just because of this issue. I love this ROM !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
Very stable ROM. Only problem I had was after the call it started playing songs which got fixed with the .dll file which is posted here. I am still facing the speakerphone problem where it hangs the phone if you put your speakerphone on.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: boostcdma

Josex is a n00b

metropcs version?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Lurker

dnalorx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigaeman View Post
I reported this problem before but because of many positive qualities of this ROM, I considered to be a very minor bug. Now (just yesterday), I had to re-start my phone countless times and everyone on the conference call probably heard me logging in like 1000 times. Basically, once you go on speakerphone, you cannot mute or do any other things. It literally hangs up..

Question to the OP: I am assuming that this is because of the dialer. Is it possible to remove the current dialer and install the old one or point to the old or original one ?

I am sorry but because I have to use my phone for lot of conference calls, I might have to ditch this ROM just because of this issue. I love this ROM !!
i found this problem out myself but there is a quick fix for this that worked for me... in the s2u2 control panel go to phone, then under phone no. format use option 3 should look like this ###-###-####, i had changed this before and anytime i tired to do anything like swap calls conf call or even turn speaker phone on it would lock up and i would have to pull my battery out... so hope that helps yeah
Old 03-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Vogu100
Carrier: US Cellular

mainenotarynet is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mainenotarynet Send a message via MSN to mainenotarynet Send a message via Yahoo to mainenotarynet Send a message via Skype™ to mainenotarynet

I did this rom and well....

Opera is horrible and can't get the IE back. Quick GPS can see sats but takes forever to lock, Touchflo destroys ability to rotate the screen. google maps can't even find a sat.

Can't find where to set a default area code (comes up 425 I'm in 207) and since my active sync never worked right (I have vista) all my info is gone. have all my numbers in my old Moto Rzr but what good is that if sync don't work.

Like the Yahtzee though.

First attempt at a rom flash but the feature that came with stock I like and some stuff on this rom I like but how to cook the best of both worlds??

QPST cant see my phone and I have no Idea how to work in a kitchen.

Thanks though
Maine Notary Net
USCC HTC Vogu100 now with coke
Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Lurker

dnalorx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainenotarynet View Post
I did this rom and well....

Opera is horrible and can't get the IE back. Quick GPS can see sats but takes forever to lock, Touchflo destroys ability to rotate the screen. google maps can't even find a sat.

Can't find where to set a default area code (comes up 425 I'm in 207) and since my active sync never worked right (I have vista) all my info is gone. have all my numbers in my old Moto Rzr but what good is that if sync don't work.

Like the Yahtzee though.

First attempt at a rom flash but the feature that came with stock I like and some stuff on this rom I like but how to cook the best of both worlds??

QPST cant see my phone and I have no Idea how to work in a kitchen.

Thanks though
Maine Notary Net
USCC HTC Vogu100 now with coke
well damm i am having better luck then that lol only thing i just noticed last night was i cant send pic megs lol anyone know about how to add that back?
Old 03-24-2009, 03:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: JuliusHoarkJD
Carrier: Crackit

UndeadSquirrel is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Yahoo to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Skype™ to UndeadSquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnalorx View Post
well damm i am having better luck then that lol only thing i just noticed last night was i cant send pic megs lol anyone know about how to add that back?
Install Arcsoft MMS Composer 5-point-something or another. Might have to do some reg edits too.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

mheat3 is a n00b

Couple of quick thoughts/questions...
-great ROM loving it so far
-how can I change the graphics on S2U2 (I can't find the folders via ActiveSync)
-how do I stop the annoying "click" sound when I unlock the phone via S2U2

Overall this is by far the best custom ROM I've ever used.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

jigaeman is a n00b

Basically what I understand is that if I choose option 3 under Phone of the S2U2 settings, this problem would go away ?

Well i tried it and it still presists. I think the problem is related to the Keypad. If anyone knows any information regarding the keypad that comes with this ROM, i can try to research and fix it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnalorx View Post
i found this problem out myself but there is a quick fix for this that worked for me... in the s2u2 control panel go to phone, then under phone no. format use option 3 should look like this ###-###-####, i had changed this before and anytime i tired to do anything like swap calls conf call or even turn speaker phone on it would lock up and i would have to pull my battery out... so hope that helps yeah
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development