PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

ncbabiboi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12/29/08] Epsilon9090's non-M2d Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutek View Post
I thought ur only allowed to do that to the rom file prior to flashing?
Correct. When you open up the page pool changer, just direct it to the .nbh file and you can change it there before you flash it.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC "Snap"

matt314159 is just getting started

Thanks to the OP, or should I say, "my compliments to the chef"! Loading it now. I find that while it was pretty, the M2D didn't really do much for me. I like to run lean whenever possible.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

COWHEAD is keeping up the good workCOWHEAD is keeping up the good work

Nice clean ROM thank you=D>
Old 01-08-2009, 03:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

geno_here is a n00b

I really like this one. I am now over the M2D craziness and just wanted a nice, CLEAN ROM, no games, no BS. The only issue I have discovered with this ROM is the battery time - really bad in my case. I was at 100% at 2 am. Unplugged and went to sleep. In the morning, at 8:30 am, without a single call being made, the phone was at 73%. Righ now, at 1 pm, with no calls or data connections, it is at 37%. This is the first ROM with such a poor life.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vouge
Threadstarter

epsilon9090 is just getting started

Hey Geno,

I'm having the same exact problem with the battery life. I can't figure it out, because when I first started using the ROM, it had great battery life. Now, all of a sudden, it's horrible. I really have no clue why; anyone experienced in this sort of issue have any ideas?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:16 PM
N00b

geno_here is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon9090 View Post
Hey Geno,

I'm having the same exact problem with the battery life. I can't figure it out, because when I first started using the ROM, it had great battery life. Now, all of a sudden, it's horrible. I really have no clue why; anyone experienced in this sort of issue have any ideas?
Really strange. I keep checking to make sure that GPS, Data, InfraRed, etc. are off. Not even auto-checking for e-mails every x minutes - just manually.

Something is draining it big-time, unless it is only a displayed drain and not actual drain. Have you ever let it go dead? Would be interesting to see if it does.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vouge
Threadstarter

epsilon9090 is just getting started

It does go dead, I've unexpectedly run out of power, which has never happened to me before.

I'm sad! This rom has been perfect for me except this one HUGE problem. HELP!
Old 01-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint

plazaam is a n00b

This is the best ROM yet that I have loaded on my Phone, and I have tried most of them. I just don't care for M2d, I find it limiting and need multiple clicks for what use to be on my homescreen. THANKS Epsilon!

On the battery issue, I have the opposite, my battery life is Fantastic! On all previous ROMs, I was pretty much drained by the end of the day. A few calls a day, I use email push as they arrive all day, several texts, etc., no GPS, no Bluetooth. On this ROM, I still have anywhere from 25 - 40% battery at the end of the day depending on my use; 8am to 10pm. I have had this ROM loaded since 1/3. Only thing I have added that runs all the time is S2U2.

Only problem I have, I use lotus notes at work which requires IBM EasySync pro 4.25 to sync my calendar. For some reason, on this ROM the install works fine, but when you reboot the phone, I get the error: unable to launch \Windows\101\XCPCSyncSvr.exe : Error 2. This has something to do with the phone security policy, you should only get this error if the phone is running a two-tier model, but I have verified that this phone is set to one-tier which reduces the device security to run unsigned applications. I tried everything for several days, reloading the ROM each time it wouldn't work with no luck. I ended up having a work around by using the mort script at the bttom of this page. http://www.ppc-phones.de/punforum/vi...c.php?id=13568
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development