PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12/27/08] Epsilon9090's non-M2d Rom

Office mobile here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420919
Old 12-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

wutek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Chillin'

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No problem I'm not exactlt sure what JVM is or I would help there too, I know it's Java but just mobile or what ? Plus Java is going to come in a .jar file so it may be a different experience even downloading/installing it...

Just let me know...
Old 12-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vouge
Threadstarter

epsilon9090 is just getting started
Re: [12/29/08] Epsilon9090's non-M2d Rom

Hi!

I don't know where to find a link for java, but I never really used it so I didn't put it in. I just use the built in windows email app for gmail.

Anyone find any bugs or anything? I've been using the rom for a week and a half without a reboot or strange issue yet.

The only thing i encounter is the fact that s2u2 loads up, and when I unlock, the phone goes black and i have to hit the power button again and unlock it again. I have had this problem on a lot of roms, however.

And alarms are kind of messed up. They only repeat twice, and that's it. I think this is a 20931-s2u2 specific problem, because it never happens to me with any other sys.

Thanks for the advice guys!
Old 12-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Lurker

wutek is a n00b

update... still working great.. no issues encountered

question.. does anyone know where to get the cab for the manilla keyboards? specifically the smaller htc full qwerty in white? vs the stock black (which I believe takes up more of the screen)? Thanks
Old 12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Lurker

wutek is a n00b

Quote:
The white one is the "Diamond Compact qwerty" I'll look for ot then add it to this post...
Thanks dude!
Old 12-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Chillin'

I stand corrected its Gullums Diamond Keyboard here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ullum+Keyboard also have a look at this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39925

Last edited by hooover; 12-30-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Lurker

wutek is a n00b

Quote:
I stand corrected its Gullums Diamond Keyboard here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ullum+Keyboard also have a look at this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39925
Thanks....

Heads up... Don't install the Gullan version.. it's buggy with this rom.. I used the DubinBJK suite, that one worked just fine.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:41 PM
Lurker

wutek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon9090 View Post
Hi!

I don't know where to find a link for java, but I never really used it so I didn't put it in. I just use the built in windows email app for gmail.

Anyone find any bugs or anything? I've been using the rom for a week and a half without a reboot or strange issue yet.

The only thing i encounter is the fact that s2u2 loads up, and when I unlock, the phone goes black and i have to hit the power button again and unlock it again. I have had this problem on a lot of roms, however.

And alarms are kind of messed up. They only repeat twice, and that's it. I think this is a 20931-s2u2 specific problem, because it never happens to me with any other sys.

Thanks for the advice guys!

same here on the s2u2 unlock twice issue ... I only encounter it when I have not touched my phone in a while.. need to spend some time to review the s2u2 setting and match it with the inherit phone lock timeout settings.. I think maybe s2u2 is locking the phone and the windows based lock timeout is doing it too.. hence the double unlock
Old 12-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Lurker

wutek is a n00b

Quote:
No problem I'm not exactlt sure what JVM is or I would help there too, I know it's Java but just mobile or what ? Plus Java is going to come in a .jar file so it may be a different experience even downloading/installing it...

Just let me know...
Probably wont need it but as we all know, its a lot more battery drain when you use the built in outlook/pop3 to access mail servers. Thats why I prefer to use the gmail java app. Problem is, I cannot locate a simple java virtual machine cab to install on this rom so that when you download a jar file from the web, it will install it on the java client
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development