PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 09:47 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Anyone else notice the contrast option in the settings? If so does it work for you? I haven't seen that in quite some time.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

okay, now its updating! everything should be cream now
wut wut!

edit: i wanna add that oem pauldegroot dialer skin into the kitchen, how do i add it?

Last edited by Torx; 11-25-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

ok i downloaded the projects text and ppc-additions.rar file and i finally got it running! after i did i found this thread! lol i been trying to get build os fixed all day! so far after flashing my touch its running kinda slow i think its because i changed the page pool to static 24 and i think im going to have to redo it back to default....it looks like 20931 has IE6 built into it....and the font is huge!

Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP

or maybe its sluggish because i added the adoble flash player oem in the kitchen? and this build has it already in IE6?? lets seeeeeeeee
Old 11-25-2008, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900, XV6700, X50v
Carrier: Verizon

night_of_dreams is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
ok i downloaded the projects text and ppc-additions.rar file and i finally got it running! after i did i found this thread! lol i been trying to get build os fixed all day! so far after flashing my touch its running kinda slow i think its because i changed the page pool to static 24 and i think im going to have to redo it back to default....it looks like 20931 has IE6 built into it....and the font is huge!
I have the same problem too... the phone become so slow once I set the pagepool size to static 24... switching back to default fix the problem.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_of_dreams View Post
I have the same problem too... the phone become so slow once I set the pagepool size to static 24... switching back to default fix the problem.

your right..i just got done flashing it with page pool default and its not sluggish at all now
Old 11-25-2008, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

hey cant play mobile or desktop version of google on IE6 any ideas?????
Old 11-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
okay, now its updating! everything should be cream now
wut wut!

edit: i wanna add that oem pauldegroot dialer skin into the kitchen, how do i add it?
Upload it on ppckitchen.org, or send to one of us in chat
Old 11-26-2008, 05:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Sweet This looks good.. Gonna try it (I already have a 20931 kitchen but you can never have to many!)

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:04 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Something weird happened tjhe first time I flashed. Once it booted and calibrated it took me through the email setup and everything else that has been byp***** since 6.1. Also under the settings screen I had the option to adjust the contrast (which I believe is for a black and white screen?). I thought it was wierd so I pulled the battery and hard reset and then all that stuff was gone and setup was typical for these newer roms. Anyone else see anything like this.... It only happened once.... Now everything works great... Thanks for the new kitchen....

Edit: apparently I cannot say byp a s s
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development