PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 10:49 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated 3/10/09 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

This is a M2D Vogue rom I made with a fully working IE6 mobile built to my custom taste using the ppckitchen and some of m3jorge's kitchen. This build of IE6 runs seemingly stable with fully working flash support. Check out the pics and rendering of IE6 mobile.

Newer build 3.14/20931 v1.2 at bottom. 12/31/08 Battery Life is great on V1.2

Newest build updated 21xxx 1/24/09 at ppchaven.com

3/10 added VZW 21028 at bottom

2/15/09ADDED VOGUE KITCHEN: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57744

Note: for PP changer compatibility new kitchen is using the bell core not my vzw 3.14 core

YOU MUST HAVE RUN 2.31 UNLOCKER PRIOR TO FLASHING THIS ROM & USE A GPS RADIO 3.42.50 IS RECOMMENDED!!

Build 20924 3.08 Bell Base

Build 20924 3.08 bell based

Included:
Flashlite 3.1 WWE
Opera 2745
The New IE6 mobile
Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
Transcriber
Adjust OOM Settings to allow 512kb memory
HTC Ringtones (Basic)
HTC Ringtones (Musical)
Ms PacMan
Cyberon Voice Commander
HTC Vogue Dialer
Distant Galaxies
Dopewars
dotFred Task Manager
File as First Last
Frogger
Google Maps
HTC Album
HTC Audio Manager
HTC Enlarge Start Menu
HTC Random Access
HTC Task Manager
HTC Touch Keyboard
HTC TouchFlo w/Biotouch (Cube) (Choose Skin)
HTC Vogue Camera
HTC Youtube QVGA
HTC Zip
AdvancedPowerManagement_1_5_18162126_1
Esmertec Jbed Java
Kevtris
Manila 2D
MP3 Trimmer (Diamond)
BT BPP
BT FTP
USB Mass Storage Driver
Office Excel
Office Powerpoint
Office Word
OneNote
FdcSoft PIM Backup
Big Charging Battery for S2U2
Slide2Unlock including Slide2View
Ilium Software Screen Capture
SIPChange
SPB Touch Calculator Skin
Startup Animation (NOT for Apache)
TCPMP
Total Commander File Explorer
Cube Skin
Cleartype On
Menu Sounds
SDAutoRun (Requires AutoRun)
Diamond Sounds and Ringers
Comm Manager (8-Button) (Vogue Default)
acbToggleBT
AdobeReaderLE.2_00_288531
Advanced Configuration
Arcsoft MMS 5
Cambridge Bluetooth Add-on
Additional Ringtones
Additional Themes
Additional Sounds
wordcomplete_off

If you have done the QPST fix for gps this rom has the aGPS entries in the registry. This is a UC enabled rom and please allow the customizations to run and include your own SDconfig.txt if wanted. The battery life is the best yet I've seen on my vogue as long as I'm not constantly watching flash videos!!

Known Bugs : None

I have run this rom for several days and found it to be seemingly stable with no bugs found.

Verizon Download here:
Download Here

Sprint Download here:
Download Here
changed to sprint cube, added telenav, sprint agps registry, and nochem sMMs. Untested as I use VZW but is basically the same selections with the sprint specific stuff.

Build 20931 with VZW 3.14 Base v1.1 now old

Major Changes:
Updated to VZW 3.14 base with standard Gps. (Will not lock gps to VZW)
Updated to xip & sys 20931 & xip ported to match new base 3.14
Updated VZW certs & some drivers
Using stock 3.14 audiopara (great volume)<--Best for BT (Louder one in cab form in /windows directory)
Replaced TF2 & cube with TF3
Replaced Cyberion Voice with MSVC
Some Power and registry tweaks
GC14 Evdo Rev a Icon (Icon not a working Indicator but has newest rilphone.dll and vzwoverride.dll and show_rev_A_indicator registry setting)

Includes:
Flashlite 3.1 WWE
Opera 2745
IE6 Mobile
Pandora
Solitaire and Bubblebreaker
Transcriber
Adjust OOM Settings to allow 512kb memory
HTC Ringtones (Basic)
HTC Ringtones (Musical)
AutoRun
Ms PacMan
Manila 2D
MP3 Trimmer (Diamond)
BT BPP
BT FTP
USB Mass Storage Driver
nuePowerCPL
Office Excel
Office Powerpoint
Office Word
OneNote
FdcSoft PIM Backup
Hide Data Connection Bubble
Big Charging Battery for S2U2
Ilium Software Screen Capture
SPB Touch Calculator Skin
VZW Startup Animation
TCPMP
Total Commander File Explorer
Cleartype On
WM5 Menu Sounds
SDAutoRun
Microsoft Voice Command
Diamond Sounds and Ringers
Comm Manager (8-Button) (Vogue Default)
acbToggleBT
AdobeReaderLE.2_00_288531
Advanced Configuration
Arcsoft MMS 5
Cambridge Bluetooth Add-on
HTC Vogue Dialer
Distant Galaxies
Dopewars
dotFred Task Manager
File as First Last
Frogger
Google Maps
HTC Album
HTC Audio Manager
HTC Enlarge Start Menu
HTC Random Access
HTC Task Manager
HTC Touch Keyboard
HTC Vogue Camera
HTC Youtube QVGA
HTC Zip
AdvancedPowerManagement_1_5_18162126_1
TouchFlo_3_0_29946_49
Esmertec Jbed Java
Kevtris

This is VZW & Sprint only and you must let customizations run. Include your own SDConfig.txt if UC is wanted.

12/14/08 v1.1 removed s2u2 oem as it was causing problems. Cab install is fine. Added pandora oem.

Known Bugs: After using the audiomanager to play a song in M2D and song is PAUSED will resume playing after next phone call is ended. Hot fix is to use dotfredtaskmanager to close audiomanager.exe after you are done listening to music.

Verizon: Links Removed use V1.2

Sprint: Links Removed use V1.2

Added sprint agps registry, telenav, Smms, and sprint carrier stuff.

Newest Version V1.2 12/31/08
Code:
Change Log:
Fixed Audiomanager bug where it would resume play after call is ended!!!
Updated to Google Maps Street View
Updated Power Management Battery Polling
Added Long Press End Key
Added Bell Mobility
Known Bugs: None

Note: if downloaded before 10am EST on 1/01/09 please re-download as 1st upload had a pagepool issue which is now fixed.

Verizon v1.2:
Download Here

Sprint v1.2:
Download Here

Bell v1.2:
Download Here

Updated V2 & V2.1 1/12/09 & 1/24/09: Current and Future Updates posted at ppchaven.com due to google index of build Id's here.

In V2.1 VZW, Alltel, Bell, and Sprint are supported
Here's a peek and read between the lines:

New 3/10/09 21028/21028

CE OS 5.2.21028 (Build 21028.1.6.0) VZW

same include list but has full uldr partition (which fixed issues in v2.1)

Special Thanks:
Ervius, gguruusa, NFSFAN

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-10-2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Added Kitchen
This post has been thanked 42 times.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work
Re: VZW_Vogue_20924 Rom with New IE6

Excellent! Can I use this with Sprint?
Old 11-24-2008, 11:47 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Vzw only at this point. I'll try to make a sprint one if there is enough interest.

*Audiomanager fixed .exe for Dette*. This has been fixed in v1.2 so no need to download.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioManager.zip (186.2 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-03-2009 at 10:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Do you know if the IE6 has java enabled? And would DCD's carrier specific cabs work to make it work on Sprint?
Old 11-25-2008, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

Nice. Glad to see a VZW chef around. I'm very tempted since it has everything I like with the exception of the cube and S2U2. I like Throttle Lock but everytime I install it on a ROM using S2U2 it creats problems answering my calls for some reason. Still might give it a shot. Looks really good.

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 11-25-2008, 12:32 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Do you know if the IE6 has java enabled? And would DCD's carrier specific cabs work to make it work on Sprint?
IE6 has full javascript and it allows me to do a Full VZW activation on my 6900 with the exeception of e-signature capture and printing the customer agreement can fully build a new line and change plans, esn swap etc. Not even skyfire can do this. I'm uploading a sprint one now to the ftp.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:37 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexto View Post
Nice. Glad to see a VZW chef around. I'm very tempted since it has everything I like with the exception of the cube and S2U2. I like Throttle Lock but everytime I install it on a ROM using S2U2 it creats problems answering my calls for some reason. Still might give it a shot. Looks really good.
I'm still learning to port XIP over and trying to create my own kitchen from scratch. M3jorge and the ppckitchen.org did most of the work I combined the two into a usable kitchen using the ppckitchen and put in some of my own personal tweaks. Credit is due to them. The cube is easy to disable using the advanced config but like to leave it there for some stock feel even though it takes up ram.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 11-25-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I'm still learning to port XIP over and trying to create my own kitchen from scratch. M3jorge and the ppckitchen.org did most of the work I combined the two into a usable kitchen using the ppckitchen and put in some of my own personal tweaks. Credit is due to them. The cube is easy to disable using the advanced config but like to leave it there for some stock feel even though it takes up ram.
Thanks. How about S2U2. Anyway for me to remove it? I've tried disabling it to use Throttle Lock but it caused all kinds of issues answering.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
IE6 has full javascript and it allows me to do a Full VZW activation on my 6900 with the exeception of e-signature capture and printing the customer agreement can fully build a new line and change plans, esn swap etc. Not even skyfire can do this. I'm uploading a sprint one now to the ftp.
Thanks! I'll give a whirl and let you know.

One last query: Have you made the ROM tether safe?
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexto View Post
Thanks. How about S2U2. Anyway for me to remove it? I've tried disabling it to use Throttle Lock but it caused all kinds of issues answering.
I've never used throttle lock and will check it out next build and leave out s2u2.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development