PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

micosuave@comcast.net is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

I've been using your 20931 ROM and noticed a few bugs. First one is, that I can't highlight multiple files and the second one is, that music automatically starts playing after I hangup after a call. Would of been an awesome rom if it weren't for thoes two bugs.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:13 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Higher build bases 20xxx have been changed by microsoft for the tap and drag multi-select this affects all newer roms built from the newer bases. It now requires you use the shift key then select multiples. The music playing is a bug in the M2D oem and hot fix for it is described back a page or two.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: SPRINT

oceanisbleu is just getting started

Can anyone explain to me WTF nbh file is and what in the hell I am suppose to do with it?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:04 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The .nbh is the Rom. You need to use the vogue RUU utilty to flash it.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Lurker

I don't understand, you said that the higher build base 20XXX was changed by MS for the tap and drag multi-select which requires the use of the shift key. There is no shift key on the Touch, is there? I've also flased the Build 20924 3.08 bell based ROM and it seems to work just fine. It's the Build 20931 with VZW 3.14 base that's not allowing the multi-selection of files.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:08 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by micosuave@comcast.net View Post
I don't understand, you said that the higher build base 20XXX was changed by MS for the tap and drag multi-select which requires the use of the shift key. There is no shift key on the Touch, is there? I've also flased the Build 20924 3.08 bell based ROM and it seems to work just fine. It's the Build 20931 with VZW 3.14 base that's not allowing the multi-selection of files.
Use the shift key on the SIP (onscreen) keypad ie. press shift down as for a caps (it remains depressed) then tap the files you wish to multi select. Its a change in the .sys from microsoft not by me I liked it better the other way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:21 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

Updated Version 1.2 see bottom of 1st post
Old 01-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Lurker

Thanks, I didn't know that... I liked it better the old way, but your ROM still is the BEST I've tried so far. Thanks....
Old 01-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Red49er is keeping up the good workRed49er is keeping up the good work

The download link for the v1.2 roms don't seem to be finishing properly. Downloads about 50% of the file and then "completes" but obviously doesn't pass CRC checking. Can you upload it to the ppcgeeks ftp?
Old 01-01-2009, 02:03 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
The download link for the v1.2 roms don't seem to be finishing properly. Downloads about 50% of the file and then "completes" but obviously doesn't pass CRC checking. Can you upload it to the ppcgeeks ftp?
Its complete redownload now you must have gotten a partial file as it was uploading.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development