PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: Updated 3/10/09 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

i need a rom for my VOUGE but i tried several and the ## key entries dont work so i can not activate the phone ... does this rom have this function ?
Old 03-10-2009, 03:20 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post
i need a rom for my VOUGE but i tried several and the ## key entries dont work so i can not activate the phone ... does this rom have this function ?
yes all of mine have it. The newest is vzw only. For sprint use older v2 as v2.1 had problems.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

gigermunit is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to gigermunit

im using 2.1 and haven't run into any problems.....

Old 03-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Rumast18 is a n00b

To drellisdee

I installed the sprint v2.1 on my sprint htc touch successfully, but it does not contain IE6 which is one of the things i was looking forward to. Why is it not there?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumast18 View Post
To drellisdee

I installed the sprint v2.1 on my sprint htc touch successfully, but it does not contain IE6 which is one of the things i was looking forward to. Why is it not there?
It most certainly is there.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Lurker

SuperMan82 is a n00b

I have Alltel I would like to do the same as it shows up above. Can anyone help me?
Old 04-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

is there any chance to inject your new IE base into 21202? (THE "VIDEO"PART)
edit: daaaaahhh,its already there lol

Last edited by vin255764; 04-12-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Metro pcs

maximus_pr is a n00b

hey just want to say thanks this rom is working great so far on my metro flashed phone

just a few questions is there a way to remove or erase the Sprint specific applications like the telenav i went to the registry and deleted the whole telenav folder but is there a better way to do it

the previous rom i was using had a clear temporary files and some other stuff application is there something similar on this rom or any suggestion on what program to use

i love pandora is really a nice plus but the only way to shut it off is using task manager is this normal or a bug?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:36 AM
Lurker

e_jmar719 is a n00b

how do i install the verizon one. i've downloaded the rar file but can't do anything with it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development