PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 01:52 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
Great rom. Everything works wonderfully, haven't gotten to test the GPS yet tho. I'm absolutely loving pandora.
Agreed!! Just got a replacement Touch last night and put this Rom on. Loving it so far! Very stable and smooth. All I've done is thrown Touchpal and Livesearch on, and the Internetsharingfix because it was trying to connect to phone as modem with GPS programs. GPS is locking on in about 10 seconds, inside my house.

Thanks for a Great ROM!!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

gigermunit is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gigermunit

Great Rom, i was having speed issues but a softreset fix that, all i did was throw on my ringtones, a manilla skin and thats it :] very nice work.

Old 01-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Iphone 3gs/HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon/AT&T

Ebolaivory is a n00b

Would be rad to see an alltel version
Old 01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

Thanks for all the hard work with your roms
Old 01-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

poqeteer is a n00b

Thanks for the ROM!!!

So far it seems to be running pretty well. I have "Second Today" so I don't have to throw away and the plug-ins I was using (and paid money form ).

The interface is nice and smooth and very quick.

Now there are a couple of oddities...

The first is an old problem I seem to remember from a while back when an application closes, the phone pad is displayed. Doesn't happen all the time, but it definitely happens after running a cab file. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the fix for this old problem... I update if I do.

The other strange thing was when I tapped on my hotmail account. I installed the MS Live program and everything seem to be working fine. I added my gmail accounts and for some reason when I tapped the hotmail account the Touch Flow would restart not allowing me to get to my hotmail directly. I was able to solve this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling Live.

Anyway thanks again for the ROM and keep up the good work.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

Jaxx10 is a n00b

Hi can u put this on a utilty so i can just launch from pc ... i dont know how to use nbh like that ... thanks

how do u install this way ?
Old 01-04-2009, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Agreed!! Just got a replacement Touch last night and put this Rom on. Loving it so far! Very stable and smooth. All I've done is thrown Touchpal and Livesearch on, and the Internetsharingfix because it was trying to connect to phone as modem with GPS programs. GPS is locking on in about 10 seconds, inside my house.

Thanks for a Great ROM!!
Whats the internetsharingfix? Can you re-post it? Thanks.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I can but the search button does work...Thanks to DHarvey months ago!!!

Last edited by hooover; 04-15-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:55 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by poqeteer View Post
Thanks for the ROM!!!

So far it seems to be running pretty well. I have "Second Today" so I don't have to throw away and the plug-ins I was using (and paid money form ).

The interface is nice and smooth and very quick.

Now there are a couple of oddities...

The first is an old problem I seem to remember from a while back when an application closes, the phone pad is displayed. Doesn't happen all the time, but it definitely happens after running a cab file. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the fix for this old problem... I update if I do.

The other strange thing was when I tapped on my hotmail account. I installed the MS Live program and everything seem to be working fine. I added my gmail accounts and for some reason when I tapped the hotmail account the Touch Flow would restart not allowing me to get to my hotmail directly. I was able to solve this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling Live.

Anyway thanks again for the ROM and keep up the good work.
I've been unable to repliacte the pop up phone dialer. Are you using any SPB products or have you changed the display clock/battery in title bar in advanced config from the way I set it in rom of showing battery?
Fix is outlined here if you need it: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=phone+app+pop
Old 01-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

gigermunit is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to gigermunit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx10 View Post
Hi can u put this on a utilty so i can just launch from pc ... i dont know how to use nbh like that ... thanks

how do u install this way ?
Download This:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88767429/RUU.zip.html

Thats the touch RUU aka Rom Update Utility, use it to flash using the nbh file, extract it and throw the nbh into the RUU folder with all the files in it then hit the Rom Update Utility file.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development