PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Alemiser is keeping up the good workAlemiser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Verizon - Official WM 6.1 Update

This is a new ROM for the Verizon 6900.
I hope all the talented chefs on this board can put this to good use.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Verizon/RUU_Vogue_VZW_WWE_3.14.605.1_Radio_3.37.77_Ship.ex e

Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: New vogue test rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alemiser View Post
This is a new ROM for the Verizon 6900.
I hope all the talented chefs on this board can put this to good use.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Verizon/RUU_Vogue_VZW_WWE_3.14.605.1_Radio_3.37.77_Ship.ex e

Is this official? Where did you find this? Is this posted on HTC.com....well ill know in a sec lol

XDA I'm betting?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Also, is this safe to run on Sprint Phone? Meaning can I flash it and soft reset before customs and my phone will still be sprint?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

ka911 is just getting started

its not from HTC site! its not release for poblic yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka911 View Post
its not from HTC site! its not release for poblic yet
I found that out, acouple minutes ago, thx though!

it's a leak of the next update for Verizon
Old 11-07-2008, 11:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6900

vj950 is a n00b

Where did you find this? When is it going to be released officially?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850

ka911 is just getting started

ok, I just finished update my phone with Verizon, I did not let the customization run. I just need to see how is the GPS work witht his release. the new thing I saw text messaging icon under programes..

**update**
I'm going back to Bell rom again, this pice of S***t does not work good it just freez every time I boot the phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (26.8 KB, 560 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ka911; 11-08-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Whats the story with the radio in this rom, is it Rev A and GPS enabled?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900

sdlucky7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Whats the story with the radio in this rom, is it Rev A and GPS enabled?
I'm also interested... Has anyone successfully tested this out? I'm not in the position to flash to a rom that will make my phone implode (it's a work phone)...

if this is for real, and works well... I think I might pass out with excitement...

Old 11-08-2008, 09:29 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I flashed it last night after I fixed it "My Way". Worked fine for me. My versions can be found in my sig. I have a Diamond and Manila2D Themed version, based off this winmo 19212 build.

For those that aren't aware, I replace the keyboard, kill all the provisioned crap, skin it, then upload a flashable rom, and an OEM package so you can add your own stuff. You verizon users out there, what else should I "fix"? Here is what I have:

RSTG_Verizon_Dia_OEM_V1.41-=--=-=- RSTG_Verizon_M2D_OEM_v2.14

RSTG_Verizon_Dia_NBH_v1.41-=-=-=--=-=- RSTG_Verizon_M2D_NBH_v2.141

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development