PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Rev.0 vs. Rev.A Indicator for Touch / Vogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Sorry i forgot to add that i did soft reset.
you must have not done it correctly cause you still have the diamond battery images.....

idk....it changed for me but I don't know where is a Rev. A spot near me for sure to test it
Old 10-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

Well i even did it 2 more times to make sure and still nothing im stumped on why the reg edit wont stick but not that worried about it.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:26 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Well i even did it 2 more times to make sure and still nothing im stumped on why the reg edit wont stick but not that worried about it.
wait a few minutes before soft resetting
Old 10-27-2008, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok ill try that
Old 10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Well, did it work?
Old 10-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

yeah waiting did work just like you said the battery icon has changed but i still have yet to see any rev-a icon even though im in a rev-a area. I even did speed tests to confirm that i was and im getting the rev-a speeds but no icon.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
yeah waiting did work just like you said the battery icon has changed but i still have yet to see any rev-a icon even though im in a rev-a area. I even did speed tests to confirm that i was and im getting the rev-a speeds but no icon.
o well...the cab doesnt work
Old 10-28-2008, 09:35 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

I'm optimistic, but I don't have a Rev.A tower that is convenient, so I can't verify one way or the other.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Ill try this later on tomorrow.. I believe I live in a Rev. A area.. Just gonna cook it into a test ROM

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

I made a rom, but I don't know where a rev. A spot is so.....I will post my v1.7 here first and y'all can tell me if it works

It's Sprint only and let the customs run please
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development