PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rev.0 vs. Rev.A Indicator for Touch / Vogue

Im actually running 1.6 of your 2d manilla rom if i dont like it and choose to uninstall will i get my old icons back?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Im actually running 1.6 of your 2d manilla rom if i dont like it and choose to uninstall will i get my old icons back?
nope....all it does it change the battery icons back to the vogue default, but I doon't know if this works or not, so please inform me right away if it does or does not work
Old 10-23-2008, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Alltel w/Sprint phone

njkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnjkid32 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Whosdaman, I installed the cab and rebooted and all my icons are still there. I am not in a rA area right now so it still shows 1x. But, my battery icon and roaming icons are still there. Oh BTW I am running Conflippers-10-21-08 manilla2d rom if that makes a difference.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well i just installed and got nothing and i know for sure that im in a rev-a area,
royal oak Mi

Old 10-23-2008, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Well i just installed and got nothing and i know for sure that im in a rev-a area,
royal oak Mi

you need to soft reset
Old 10-23-2008, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
Whosdaman, I installed the cab and rebooted and all my icons are still there. I am not in a rA area right now so it still shows 1x. But, my battery icon and roaming icons are still there. Oh BTW I am running Conflippers-10-21-08 manilla2d rom if that makes a difference.
and I fixed it....the way i first had it, it screwed it all up lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Sorry i forgot to add that i did soft reset.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This did not work for me, NFSFAN rom
Old 10-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung OMNIA
Carrier: VZW

baaadandy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
This did not work for me, NFSFAN rom
I'm using NFSFAN too and it didn't work for me, cab or directions from the original post.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Here I went ahead and just did it myself....

Your welcome
Would you mind making a cab of your changes. I love the changes in your ROM, I just dont want to run the whole ROM....no offense.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development