PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 07:49 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: Test: ppcKitchen Manila2d Rom w/oem Package...Updated 10/23/08 7:40am

can i remove some of the tabs? i wont use all of them....

Help Me Help You
Old 10-23-2008, 08:09 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
can i remove some of the tabs? i wont use all of them....
Disable yes, remove....not sure on that one. But you wouldn't be able to tell the difference once you've exited m2dc.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

What version manilla is that your using rstoyguy? I'm still using v0.08 because v0.11 doesnt work with my theme :-\....
Old 10-24-2008, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mispook08 is a n00b

I don't mean to sound stupid. And I am not a complete noob. But all I am seeing are the OEM files. Please direct me to the flashable ROM.

Can this ROM be placed into the the Vogue kitchen?

Thanks
Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mispook08 View Post
I don't mean to sound stupid. And I am not a complete noob. But all I am seeing are the OEM files. Please direct me to the flashable ROM.

Thanks
It's a configuration for the kitchen. Put it in the kitchen, make any changes you want, build it, flash it.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:19 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
What version manilla is that your using rstoyguy? I'm still using v0.08 because v0.11 doesnt work with my theme :-\....
All the manila mayhem, releases, etc... I think it's v0.9? to apply a theme, just copy your hh_*.* files into the MegaPack_Manilla2d_Skin1_OriginalBlack OEM. And that should do it. There are two OEM's with this one, all the main programs, and then one for the majority of the m2d graphics. And in my custom oem request thread there are a total of 18 themes for this thing in post #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mispook08 View Post

Thanks
I'm sorta a noob with the ppckitchen stuff, lol. but these OEM's will work with either ppcKitchen or dogguys kitchen (aka vogue kitchen)... For that kitchen place the OEM files into the ..\OEM directory or head over to my other kitchen thread in my sig. It has flashable roms, just not with this theme.

I'll upload a flashable sprint rom for this before I run off to work this morning....

Edit: this version of manila is 0.11 update 19 dated 10-12-08...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 10-24-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:31 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
It's a configuration for the kitchen. Put it in the kitchen, make any changes you want, build it, flash it.
So what sortof fancy name do you guys have for a pack like these? Looks like this might be a bigger hit than I first thought! My goal here was to provide a pre-skinned base, and download numbers are looking good!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:09 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Here is a flashable Sprint Rom.

The following rom's will need the RomUpgradeUtility.rar.

Here is a flashable rom: rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_v1.0_SprintNBH.rar

This is a do-it-yourself kit, so I won't be uploading other carriers....You all understand I hope....
Old 10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

I saw a deleted post, yes this should work for the mogul.

Drop the OEM package into the USER_OEM directory. All the apps show up on the left category of Apps_rstg, Apps_rstg_M2D, and Apps_rstg_Today Themes. Select the programs you want, select the M2D OEM program, then when you select one of the skins, it will <Require> and auto select a corresponding Today Theme in this OEM pack. I haven't done this to other skins in my oem_request thread yet. I'll do that this sunday.

I'm gonna draw up a more complete set of directions for this as this was a "see if there is any interest" thread. When I re-post it, it will come complete with direction on customing the start menu for existing ppckitchen_oem.rar OEM's, and how to modify an existing selections.txt file for use with the mogul and apache. It should, but there is that memory limitation thing on the mogul and apache though....

My USER_OEM directory is sorta cluttered, you can still drop it into USER_OEM2, just add the following line to your selections.txt file:

Code:

ModuleDir=USER_OEM2
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development