PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 10:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 9630/Sprint to MetroPCS
Carrier: >>>MetroPCS<<<

kngri is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED: 10-26-2008 Super Fast/Ultra Stable/Noobie Friendly MANILA 2D ROM! CRiSTA

Can you make one with no Carrier for us using MetroPCS.

thank you
Old 10-27-2008, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

und3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATED: 10-26-2008 Super Fast/Ultra Stable/Noobie Friendly MANILA 2D ROM! CRiSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandroland View Post
When the customization runs I get the error: "the file: /storage does not exist". Any ideas? I have the card in there and copied the stuff to the storage card first that needed to be there.
I get that same error but it doesnt affect the customization.
My Contributions: THE ULTIMATE DIAMOND COLLECTION
Mobile: VX6900 VOgue
Old 10-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by und3rmysp3ll View Post
I get that same error but it doesnt affect the customization.
Thanks, I didn't see any problems, but I just wanted to be sure.

Great ROM and great documentation, I don't think anyone else keeps people up to date on changes quite like you do. Saves a lot of time asking and answering on what's new/fixed.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6900
Threadstarter

und3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regularund3rmysp3ll is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngri View Post
Can you make one with no Carrier for us using MetroPCS.

thank you
Here is a no Carrier Rom v4. You'll have to find the Carrier Cabs since I dont have them. Not sure if this will work if it does then I will add the download to Post 1. Please let me know if this works. Thanks

No Carrier CRiSTAL v4
Old 10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Sprint

scotsman4eva is a n00b

i installed this last night, is a really good rom , the only thing wrong with this is when someone calls i dont see anything i have to press the phone key twice , im not sure if its the s2u2 built in not letting me , i reflashed it and the same thing is happening , is just annoying not knowing whos calling when i answer , does anyone else have this issue
Old 10-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by und3rmysp3ll View Post
Here is a no Carrier Rom v4. You'll have to find the Carrier Cabs since I dont have them. Not sure if this will work if it does then I will add the download to Post 1. Please let me know if this works. Thanks

No Carrier CRiSTAL v4

Is there even a carrier cab for metro pcs ? I don't think so...
Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 AM
PMT
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: Bell

PMT is a n00b

Running on my with almost zero problems.

So far just the keyboard randomly disappears. Another is the keyboard will cover the black bottom line of the screen where send is.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

jagat is just getting started

dude i love ur work...only thing i dislike little bit is the theme...can u put one up for sprint w/out the blue theme for every app...
Old 11-03-2008, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

I'm new to this ROM and really like it so far. currently I am running v04 for Verizon. My question is how do I get the files that run off the SD card that have everything else for this ROM like Games, Media, Etc? I've looked and can't seem to find them. Also, I see this ROM lists Mini Mozilla in the Rev A Edition. Anyone using it? Kind of excited to try it.

It was actually mini mozilla that made me decide to try this ROM. I tried a previous version of it but didn't like the Diamond wallpaper when the phone is locked so I flashed to another ROM. How does one change that wallpaper?

Oh and what's up with the keyboards? I use the keypad 100% of the time but don't see it. How do I get it?

Thanks

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 11-04-2008, 02:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch and xv6700

FingazFone is a n00b

so i read through everything and didn't hear a peep about this.

has anyone had a problem with the weather tab? I am on the weather tab and i clicked on addlocation.. all it does is open the screen to select a city and it has the little windows "circle" spinning meaning that it is trying to load up. I wait and wait and wait for it to load, but nothing happens.

is there something else i have to do for the weather to work?

Also, GPS isn't working for me. has anyone had any luck with the GPS?

finally, since my memory card somehow got corrupted and there is a I/O error every time i try to read it, I am waiting for a new mem card. is there any way to download the office suite and games on to the reguler memory.. I have tried to load it that way and its not working. any suggestions?

I have the veizon rom. also.. its rom version 3.09... I think there is a v4 out there??? that might solve my problems.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development