PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond Rom with XDA Manilla 2d! Download NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caporx View Post
Do you happen to have a RUU folder for it?
No google for an empty RUU. There quite easy to find.

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 09-13-2008, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

and this works fine for the Sprint Touch phone?
Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

caporx is a n00b

Flashed, going to test out. Will report back. Thanks!
Old 09-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

no probem! let me kno.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

caporx is a n00b

Very nice, very nice. Off the bat I noticed clicking the icon for web doesn't do anything, and some of the finger gestures aren't working (biotouch error)..Music just says searching...still hasnt found anything haha. Besides that, Working flawless and fast. Not trying to nit pick, just trying to help
Excellent job
Old 09-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Very nice, very nice. Off the bat I noticed clicking the icon for web doesn't do anything, and some of the finger gestures aren't working (biotouch error)..Music just says searching...still hasnt found anything haha. Besides that, Working flawless and fast. Not trying to nit pick, just trying to help
Excellent job
This isnt a problem with my rom, the Manilla 2d is still under work. I will update my rom when new version of manilla come out.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

caporx is a n00b

Oh alright, I got ya. Well It's coming along nicely, I like it! Off bat, is there anyway to change the color scheme? or owuld i have to jus put a theme on there
Old 09-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
Oh alright, I got ya. Well It's coming along nicely, I like it! Off bat, is there anyway to change the color scheme? or owuld i have to jus put a theme on there
its in settings, last tab.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

caporx is a n00b

When I went to settings, it only had an option for a wallpaper, but it's ok I have a theme I usually use anyways..This thing will be great once its fully functional. I could have sworn I flashed a ROM a few weeks ago and it was similiar to this style..but very buggy.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Quote:
When I went to settings, it only had an option for a wallpaper, but it's ok I have a theme I usually use anyways..This thing will be great once its fully functional. I could have sworn I flashed a ROM a few weeks ago and it was similiar to this style..but very buggy.
Maybe you did. I dont know. Manilla 2d is amazing and the final bugs should be worked out today... by the devs over at XDA
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development