PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool [Updated 8/1/09] WM 6.5.1 SYS 21936 for PPCKitchen

Here is a drop in PPCKitchen for Vogue Only!

-----------

Available Now:

WM 6.5

SYS 23001
SYS 23004
SYS 23008
SYS 23016

WM 6.5.1

SYS 21935
SYS 21936

-----------

Useage Instructions are in the "ReadMe.txt" in download. Read the "ReadMe.txt" first! Remember not all OEMs will be compatible with WM6.5.

Everyone is Welcome to Post links to the SYS's as long as they follow the guidelines. Before posting I will check it out so I know it contains all that is needed.

All I am doing is porting and preparing the SYS's for PPC Kitchen usage for everyone. Da_G is the one posting them at XDA. So please show some gratitude with a simple donation for allowing us to use his SYS's here. But feel free to show gratitude to me as well for preparing them!

Last edited by Whosdaman; 08-02-2009 at 05:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool Re: NEW WM6.5 Vogue Kitchen

Download Section for WM 6.5

SYS 23001
SYS 23004
SYS 23008
SYS 23016

Last edited by Whosdaman; 08-02-2009 at 05:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: NEW WM6.5 Vogue Kitchen

Download Section for WM 6.5.1

SYS 21935
SYS 21936

Last edited by Whosdaman; 08-02-2009 at 05:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue & apache
Carrier: Verizon

mr4r4n is becoming a great contributor
Re: [Updated 7/6/09] WM6.5 Vogue SYS for PPC Kitchen

great to see these threads back, ive been practically full time cooking now for the vogue,apache(both of which i own) Kaiser, gsm &cdma TP, and titan(of which ppl that i work with and i upgrade their phones about as much as i do my own) and seeing more developer/kitchen threads is a great thing
Old 07-06-2009, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4r4n View Post
great to see these threads back, ive been practically full time cooking now for the vogue,apache(both of which i own) Kaiser, gsm &cdma TP, and titan(of which ppl that i work with and i upgrade their phones about as much as i do my own) and seeing more developer/kitchen threads is a great thing
Yup and there is 23001, it's the 2nd latest, I don't have 23003
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i will send you the links in a min
Old 07-06-2009, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I know the links, but i just don't feel like setting it up right now
Old 07-06-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lol ok now i saw the list of where most of the other builds came from but where did these 23x builds come from, and i heard the 23003 had stability issues have you heard anything or come across anything about these?
Old 07-06-2009, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

23001 has stability issues as well so im not surprised.....and the Builds came from Samsung
Old 07-06-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

Yeah I noticed the IE home page takes you to Sprints page for the Samsung ACE II.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development