PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WDM's Weather Panel 2009 Diamond Themed ROM

It's coming today....I've been doing some updating to it, and I was working with the new Opera Build
Old 09-15-2008, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Full ROM and the Clean ROM have been redone....it's prolly a waste but next week I'm redoing all the ROMs again with all the lastest stuff including iContacts v0.8, Opera 1957 and SYS 20748
Old 09-15-2008, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Full ROM and the Clean ROM have been redone....it's prolly a waste but next week I'm redoing all the ROMs again with all the lastest stuff including iContacts v0.8, Opera 1957 and SYS 20748
so posting tonight????
Old 09-15-2008, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

yup....
Old 09-15-2008, 07:36 PM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
yup....

cool.

what would it cost me to have you create a rom with exactly what i want in it? i find myself wanting to get rid of some of the stuff in your full rom but i want most of it. so it puts me in a rather odd situation.

Edit. I've been playing with the kitchen and i hope to get a good one but not at the moment.

Last edited by DarkLord; 09-15-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: more info.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:14 PM
VIP Member

i just download sprintfull but when i checked it, instead of having tonights date it had saturday's date. is that right?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36924

Please go to this thread to receive the weather panel ROM
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development