PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: Vogue 20273 Kitchen

i need help with this kitchen...it seems like there is something wrong with it..i prepit...buildos...and buildit....without deleting anything in the sys folders or addding any oems in the oem folder...and at the end when it says its successfully done i flash my phone with it and it always gets stuck on the boot screen!!!!! i have used 3 different rom bases in which i have edited it to my liking and i thought it was something i either deleted or added..but now i see that it isnt...if anyone can tell me what it is you will be of great help to me! i spend hours and hours on this..is it because im running windows vista?????? i tried the updater but when i click on it it doesnt launch...im stuck!!! please help

Old 09-15-2008, 02:25 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
i need help with this kitchen...it seems like there is something wrong with it..i prepit...buildos...and buildit....without deleting anything in the sys folders or addding any oems in the oem folder...and at the end when it says its successfully done i flash my phone with it and it always gets stuck on the boot screen!!!!! i have used 3 different rom bases in which i have edited it to my liking and i thought it was something i either deleted or added..but now i see that it isnt...if anyone can tell me what it is you will be of great help to me! i spend hours and hours on this..is it because im running windows vista?????? i tried the updater but when i click on it it doesnt launch...im stuck!!! please help
2 things:

1) whats your radio version? sounds like you might need to upgrade to 3.X RAdio

2) ppckitchen.org site is undergoing some changes, which currently has the updater broken,
check out http://ppckitchen.org for more details, including manual downloads
Old 09-15-2008, 02:28 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
That's a dogguy kitchen your using there. Those P-B-B methods will not work on a rom built with the ppckitchen. And getting stuck at that boot screen is a sure fire way to know it's a ppckitchen rom. Try a new build using the ppckitchen. Dogguy's kitchen is for those that choose to modify the official release rom.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:33 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
That's a dogguy kitchen your using there. Those P-B-B methods will not work on a rom built with the ppckitchen. And getting stuck at that boot screen is a sure fire way to know it's a ppckitchen rom. Try a new build using the ppckitchen. Dogguy's kitchen is for those that choose to modify the official release rom.
oh snap!!! i totally mis-read that first part... your 100% correct rstoyguy... that's dogguy's kitchen
Old 09-15-2008, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP

Quote:

ohh ok...so how would i modify a cooked rom??? im trying to delete some apps and add some to a cooked rom..is there another kitchen i should be using? im using the kitchen named vogue kitchen tools.....and if not do i just have to find a stock nbh? cause all i have is the exe. pleae let me know i been going crazy with this! thanks!!!!!

edit...yes its doguys kitchen!

Last edited by savior02; 09-15-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:38 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
ohh ok...so how would i modify a cooked rom??? im trying to delete some apps and add some to a cooked rom..is there another kitchen i should be using? im using the kitchen named vogue kitchen tools.....and if not do i just have to find a stock nbh? cause all i have is the exe. pleae let me know i been going crazy with this! thanks!!!!!

edit...yes its doguys kitchen!
Go here:
My Vogue Kitchen's & Roms Alltel/Bell/Sprint/Telus/Generic - Diamond Themed

It has the kitchen, the rom, and it's diamond themed. Add your OEM's and your done.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Go here:
My Vogue Kitchen's & Roms Alltel/Bell/Sprint/Telus/Generic - Diamond Themed

It has the kitchen, the rom, and it's diamond themed. Add your OEM's and your done.

thanks i was just reading this thread and downloading from the links....i caught it in your sig...thanks alot!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

sean222 is keeping up the good worksean222 is keeping up the good work

Has anyone got this kitchen working with the Manila 2D? I can add contacts or programs to the launcher with this kitchen With other roms Manila 2D is fine.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor

I've got Manilla 2D working pretty much fine with 20273, but I am having a problem with HTC Enlarged Status Bar and I had to install Opal keyboard which is much much slower (on T9 compact QWERTY) than the Diamond Keyboard.... Besides that it pretty much rocks.

GG
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development