PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 04:40 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vogue WM6.1 build 20748 GPS kitchen

Vogue WM 6.1 20748 GPS:
--You will need to unlock with Coke 2.31 and have radio 3.35+
-First release of 20748
-09/18/08 - fixed Invalid Date error

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org (Thanks Colonel!), VerizonGuy, JustPCTech, LennySh, NexVision, No2Chem, and Ga Medic. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

You MUST USE UPDATER to get 20748 and the selections template.

Other build files are available for manual download.

If you haven't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

Vogue kitchen is available from the Updater or manual downloads.

Bugs:
09/16/2008 - If BuildOS crashes with a memory access violation immediately after splash closes, you have IE8 installed. Remove it.

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028

Last edited by gguruusa; 09-24-2008 at 03:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Re: Vogue WM6.1 build 20748 GPS kitchen

thanks bro for the update i just tried it but the touch will not get to the callibration screen just the htc start up image
maybe adding the touchflo cube and touchflo3.0 and aso manilla 2d is causing this because i know its not because of too much oem being added ?
Old 09-17-2008, 05:18 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
thanks bro for the update i just tried it but the touch will not get to the callibration screen just the htc start up image
maybe adding the touchflo cube and touchflo3.0 and aso manilla 2d is causing this because i know its not because of too much oem being added ?
Not having a vogue, I can't comment on what might be causing your issue. I wouldn't think those would be the cause, however, as several of the devs include them. Try removing your OEMs and slowly adding back to identify the cause.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

YAY!!!! My Kitchen is happy again !!!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:20 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
Not having a vogue, I can't comment on what might be causing your issue. I wouldn't think those would be the cause, however, as several of the devs include them. Try removing your OEMs and slowly adding back to identify the cause.
I just built without any selections apart from phonecanvas and I am running into the same issue.

Hard reset - pulled battery - still get hung up just before where the startup animation would run. I don't have startup animation selected, but that is the point in the boot process where the phone hangs.

Best regards,
-boggsie

Last edited by boggsie; 09-17-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor

Damn, I sure wish I hadn't spent the time cooking a new 20273 ROM to work with Manilla 2D last night... Hooray new kitchen! Sorry GTAIV, its phone tinkering time...

Keep up the good work!
GG
Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Former Midwest Wireless forced to Alltel and soon to be Verizon

zeurx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzeurx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzeurx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

umm this kitchen broke my internet... when it dials the #777 on alltel it just says
Code:
Dialed: My Connection
Cannot connect for an unknown reason.
I know will my alltel phone i needed to create another connection or else it wouldnt authenticate at alltels end, but this time no go and i think its on my end.... as in it just pops up when i try to do anything on the internet

Old 09-17-2008, 10:07 AM
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Well, in my case, I retrieved all of the items that I thought I needed.

If I look at the manual download site, I see that Drivers_Vogue.rar and Generic_OEM.rar are both more current (different size) than the files that I have.

I just ran the updater again and these items were not identified as upgradeable.

I'm going to manually get these and try again.

EDIT: Still no joy; still no boot!

Best regards,
-boggsie

Last edited by boggsie; 09-17-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Lurker

etexter is a n00b

I cleaned out my PPCKitchen directory and reinstalled. Seemed to fix the issue for me anyway. Didn't change any selections or whatnot.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:37 AM
b00nsquad

uninstalled, deleted everything, download BuildOS, reinstall and retrieve all updates via the updater

I am building ( 20748 ) fine now.

Thanks, PPCKitchen Crew!

Best regards,
-boggsie
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development